❋Expel

~Video by Starbeam~

Chapter 3- Expel

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

Coughing and wheezing... echoing through a dark hole, many many years ago the same child coughed and wheezed for their deathbed. Their throat was filled with the pollen of the buttercups, what a painful death they endured... to now live their everlasting life through unfilled hatered.

For them to cough again but instead they were expeling what remained in their empty body, they even question how they still even exist in this universe. They have no home to call by anymore, it was taken from them ever since they were attatched to a skeleton that was suffering in pain, for now their pain to belong to someone else.

It was their job to take care of that, it was what drived the child. Afterall, pain you've experience doesn't go away forever and they knew that would be Killer's downfall.

"What are you idiots doing standing there?!" The child with brown hair yelled at the two tall skeletons that were covered in tar. "Uh- nothing?!-" One of them panicked and the small child clutched their stomach and stood up, with bits of blood and parts of their soul spilled from their mouth. 

"Well then do something you morons!" They screamed at them and the other skeleton stepped in, "I'm sorry but we're in the middle of nowhere-" "Exactly, instead of standing there watching me, by now we've could've been out of this place." The former human sighed, trying to relax themselves. "It's fine...whatever."

Twisting a hair strand from their brunette hair and tucked it behind their ear, and the eyes that are crimson red looked around the dark abyss they've been seeing for years. These days you cannot be careful.

"Let's go..." Chara Dreemurr, the adopted child of the Dreemurrs. They hold many titles, and they even consider themselves a demon, like their brother Asriel whom they haven't seen what seemed like a few centuries ago. 

But they wanted to finish what they started, and let's say it wasn't hurt anyone but it was necessary to achieve what they've been determined  to complete... that is why they were brought back to this rotten mess of a world.

The brunette wanted to get out of this abyss and what remained of Nightmare's servants is all they have left, as well as their remaining particles of their soul.  What seemed like hours, that turned into weeks then months and finally years, their bright red eyes seemed to stare into a bright light and this made them smirk. 

 "Finally... we're free"

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Both skeletons return home, spending their day with old pals they just wanted to sit back and enjoy each-other's company. Outer was home first since he didn't leave Outertale in the first place, he lied on the couch listening to his brother's joy about his cooking lesson with Undyne. Even spacing out he knew he was proud of the taller skeleton, it was like any other day-- nothing had changed besides his new husband.

"Brother?" Papyrus called out to his brother, and he tiredly looked at him and hummed in response. "Could you tell me about your honeymoon now?" He asked and this slightly startled the smaller skeleton, he then looked at him making eye-contact or at least their pupils and then he gave his brother a smile.

"Of course Papyrus..." Outer then gestured his brother to sit on the couch with him, and the taller skeleton proceeded to sit besides his brother who was lying down. He then got up and leaned his skull back, so he felt comfortable.

"Well- as soon the party ended, believe it or not... we went multi-verse travelling I guess but I guess we settled in for the alternate universe where everyone danced- heh... it was very nice." He smiled as he recalled the memory and then he continued... 

"We kept stepping on each-other's feet no matter the dance but we had fun. Besides that nothing really else that was exciting, though one day I hope to take you with me Paps." He smiled at his brother more, and Papyrus had a big grin and the two shared a hug, this was when Killer returned home and the two brothers looked in his direction.

"Awww already hugging without me?" Killer teased and his husband snorted and brough Killer into the hug, the 3 of them shared a hug for a minute then departed. "How was today my special comet?" Outer asked and then Killer gave his lover a peck on his cheekbone.

"It was pretty good, saw Nightmare and his minions plus I saw Color and Gaster...It was nice" He hummed and Outer tilted his head. "Color--? Gaster?" Then quickly Killer realized he probably never told his beloved star about one of his good friends, despite being together for a few years now.

"Oh sorry Starry... I forgot to mention about Color huh?" He smiles slightly, and both of the space themed skeletons looked at Killer. "Well- before I met you two, I had one friend... Color!Sans, you see he's stuck in the void with Gaster-- he's basically erased from existence in his world-- he tried to help me... but he's happy that I have someone now to summerise it." He smiled and the two stared in awe.

"I see..." Outer hummed and smiled, and then Papyrus wrapped his arms around the two lovebirds and grinned. "Now who want's my famous spaghetti?!"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋