❋You Fools

~Art Belongs to Roxann_33~

~Check them out if you haven't already!~

Chapter 1- You Fools

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

Killer's POV

I found myself poundering, I couldn't stop thinking about something. Like something I have forgotten... I'm missing something, I have this feeling in my head and this is driving me crazy. Maybe I just need to not worry about it, I can't talk to starry right now. He said he had some business to take care of, and besides I had to visit some skeletons anyway.

I then entered a portal, and I could feel my feet stumble below me and then I inhaled and already I felt my non-existing lungs get filled up with the smoke. Not that I could actually smell it just more of that the place looks like it has no life at all, so if I was human perhaps I could drop onto the ground from the lack of air.

I looked around the place was pretty damped and dark, it was like a hollow cave. I kept walking in this abyss and finally I found a small little house, I hummed very quietly then I knocked on the dark wooden door, I then heard shuffling and the creaking wood from the ground. The door then opened and there revealed the old boss, wearing his fancy attire quite rather messy however he wasn't wearing his crown.

"What do you want?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes, wow he sure looked exhausted. "Damn boss, you look like you had no sleep." "I didn't..." He quietly groaned and then behind him I heard something break. I looked over Nightmare's shoulder to find... Horror and Dust, messing around like buffoons.

"Heyy! Look it's Killer!" Then the two run towards me...uh oh. The two of them started to charge at me and Nightmare sighed and just stepped out of the way for the both of them to tackle me to the ground. 

"Welcome back, what is it like being a married man?" Dust asks me as the two skeletons got up and he extended his hand out and I took it to be lifted up.  "It's like I'm over the moon man..." I smiled wide then two of them bursted out laughing. Of course. "Damn! I can't tell if I should laugh over the space pun or the fact you're love-struck." My smile went wider and I shook my skull to hit Horror's spine, and Dust then hummed.

"Are you three lunatics done?" Nightmare asks with his arms crossed clearly impatient, then the three of us turned to look at the prince without tar. "Oh shut it you moron " I say with my smile turning into a smirk as I stare at the now offended skeleton. "Excuse me?! I'm not the one rough-housing here and destroying personal items." He glares and I was about to open my mouth and Horror from the corner of my eye-socket seems to be unable to contain laughter.

"What now?!" Nightmare yells and stormed over, instantly his expression changes to being mortified. "What is it?" Dust looks over and raises his eyesockets, and Horror then ran to both me and Dust to show us a picture.

"Oh my god, Boss... your face." We all laughed, we all love to tease our former boss. The picture was taken at my wedding with everyone in there, Dust, Horror, Nightmare, myself and even Cross was in there, and it seems that Nightmare had pulled the most disgusting and most hideous looking face I never could've even imagined. The old boss just grabbed it away from Horror and glared at us.

"DO. NOT. TOUCH." "..uh oh--- we're dead"  I say quietly, then Dust glances at me and whispered. "This is our cue to run." "agreed" I replied, then I wave at all of them and sprinted out of there. That was surely eventful but Nightmare's now having a tantrum over a bad photo so our reunion had to be caught short... perhaps I should see someone else anyway, It's been a couple of years since I last saw him. Okay, old friend... let's see if you're still in that void of yours.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋