TWENTY FOUR

Osaze POV

Osaze was already on his way home when he got her text so he just detoured to Seyi's place in Lekki.

His friend was hyped up and couldn't stop talking about an Epic Bachelor's eve they must attend.

"You know Dapo na! He went to Kings College too!" He could not remember the guy's face but he agreed to go with Seyi anyway after all he didn't have any other thing to do for the night.

The Bachelor's even was in a private house, there were strippers...about 20 of them and more than enough drinks. For some reason he did not tell TY it was a bachelor's eve. She has been softening up to him lately and he was not ready to ruin the stage they were on. He also low-key felt guilty, like he should not be there. Imagine, he is sha really whipped for her.

The groom actually recognized him even remembered his school nickname. From bachelor's eve, that was how they dragged him to be part of the groomsmen for the wedding reception.

Two of the groomsmen couldn't make it to Naija and they planned for 15 groomsmen.

Why does anybody need 15 groomsmen. He thought.

"We need to shake Lagos, all those girls must understand that Men dey" The very drunk Bestman who is also the grooms MARRIED elder brother said as he joined the groom in convincing Osaze to join the groomsmen. He was the host of the bachelor's eve.

He told them he didn't have White Agbada but somehow the drunk bestman who was the coordinator got a Tailor to come and take his measurement within hours and the tailor promised to deliver it at the hotel in the morning. Everything paid for by the Bestman.

Morning

As he let himself into the apartment, he hoped she didn't get in trouble with her parents. They seemed like the strict type. His parents were strict too but they were based in Canada and going by the standard over there, they were saints so his parents loosened up on them over time. However, his Dad still used to whoop his ass back in the days o.

He quickly showered first, it was better than showering in the messy hotel suite he shared with one other groomsman. He found his loafers by the dining table. He must have left them there the night he came home late from a meeting with a startup he was building a software for.

When the photo shoot sessions started, he regretted agreeing to be a groomsman. It was exhausting! At first, they snapped like a zillion pictures with the bridesmaids at the hotel lobby, the pool area, the parking lot. It was 3PM and all they have been doing since morning is photo-shoot. He was hungry, sleepy and a little bit hung-over from the Bachelor's eve.

They were in the middle of another shoot session with the couple outside the reception hall when he spotted Toyin heading towards the hall from the parking Lot with her parents.

He has never seen her all dressed up native. She looked breathtakingly gorgeous in the burgundy lace and gele. Her style was simple and elegant but her goddamn sexy body didn't allow it to be simple. Seriously if school didn't work out for her she would have had a successful career as one of those instagram influencers or models...

"Osaze! You're ruining the picture" The Bestman yelled.

"What are you looking at, don't worry there are enough babes inside, lets finish this annoying photoshoot first or else the bride will kill us" The sleep deprived Bestman complained too with his red eyes.

She saw him when they danced in, shock in her face as she waved at him excitedly. Halfway through the reception he finally gathered enough courage and went to their table. They were seated around the high table side while he was at the bridal train area.