【 00 】

Started: 2/14/21

In this story, it has been three years into Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting Hawkmoth. His akumas are getting stronger, and they need the help of Honey Bee (Chloe, who never revealed herself like in the show, still wields the bee miraculous), Protector (Nino), King Monkey (Kim), Bunnix (Alix), Viperion (Luka), and Ryuko (Kagami). Master Fu was still Guardian when Ladybug chose them as her team when he realized Ladybug and Chat Noir needed help. It was after they each revealed their identities to each other, that Master Fu gave up being the Guardian and handed it over to Marinette.

Everyone knows each other's identities. They are all a friend group in their civilian identities and secret identities as well. Marinette still has a  small crush on Adrien but since Adrien is with Kagami, she keeps it hidden. Before they revealed each other, Chat Noir had moved on from Ladybug. Marinette is heartbroken when she learned that Chat Noir was Adrien because of her constant rejection towards him and that he is now dating Kagami. Adrien still has some feelings for Marinette but doesn't want to admit it because of Kagami. It takes a trip to Gotham for Marinette and Adrien to realize their feelings towards each other and with others; since there's also a certain ice prince that soon catches Marinette's eye.