【 11 】

*Marinette's Pov*

When I got to Paris, I saw Viperion and Ryuko running to the akuma.

"Hey! Viperion, Ryuko," I call out to them as I run after them.

I was already on the roof since that's where I made the portal go. Viperion and Ryuko were already on the roof running towards the akuma.

"Hey Ladybug," they both said at the same time.

"Do you know who is akumitized?"

"Some woman on vacation, I think. I think she found out her husband is cheating on her" said Viperion.

"That poor woman. Let's go," I said.

She is apparently trying to ruin any type of love. Having people admit their worst secret that they hide from the other.

"Couldn't bring anyone with you Bug?" asked Ryuko.

"Nope, I was with a civilian and no one was around when I excused myself to use the restroom." I laughed as we went to the area the akuma was at.

"Already found someone you like?" Viperion said, a small smirk formed on his face.

"Uh, what? No no no no that's - watch out Viperion!" I said as he almost got hit in the shoulder but he of course has some super-speed so jump out of the way quickly.

"I'm Heartbreaker! You will tell me your darkest secret! I will know your identities and get your miraculous!" she said with a dark laugh.

"You should start your second chance Viperion, any one of us can get hit and expose our identities," I told him then he did what I had asked him.

"Did anyone see where that shot came from?" I asked.

"Her hand. It came from her hand," replied Ryuko.

I looked over at her hand; it was a ring. It must be her wedding ring, that must be where the akuma was.

"Lucky Charm!" I said as I threw my yo-yo in the air then caught the item in my hands.

"What are we supposed to do with that?" asked Ryuko.

I look around, trying to figure out my plan. I got what I needed to do.

"I have a plan. I need Ryuko to hold her back while Viperion and I find a way to get the ring off. We can use it like this to hold her down," I said, making some adjustments to the lucky charm while letting them know the rest of the plan.

The plan succeeded.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I said throwing my lucky charm in the air after de-evilizing the akuma to the white butterfly it once was.

"Pound it," we all said.

We were all on top of the Effiel Tower, saying our goodbyes before I left back to Gotham.

"Alright, I have to go," I said checking my yoyo for the time in the US, I was gone for 30 minutes. Just before I closed my yo-yo, I read a notification I had received a while ago, my body froze.

"What is it Ma-Melody?" asked Viperion.

"Batman contacted me," I said faintly.

"Oh, you got through to him in Gotham?" asked Ryuko.

"We never talked. We were going to go find him sometime next week but he contacted us first." I said looking up.

"Oh, that's great then! What did he say?" continued Ryuko.

"He said that he had learned about our calls and emails asking for help while looking through old files in the Justice League. Says he's was disappointed that they weren't made aware of this and going to look into why the person chose not to acknowledge it and he wants to help! He wants to meet whenever we are available. Oh my gosh, this is wonderful! We need to have a whole team meeting about when we are going to meet and who will go! I can come and get you both and have the meeting in my hotel room, let's see... how about five am it will be eleven pm there, or do you want to do six?" I said getting excited. I can't believe it, Batman wants to help! This long battle can be over!

"Relax Melody, breathe," he said holding onto me because I was starting to get jumpy. I start to take deep breaths.

"So would you like to come so we can have the meeting? If you can't make it, it's fine, you might have something to do with your civilian lives.

"I can definitely, what about you Ryuko?" he said looking over to her.

"I can go for sure," she said.

We discuss our meet-up plan. I was going to open a portal for them at 6 am for them to discuss the plan. We finally said our goodbyes again as I made a portal back to Gotham, specifically behind the restrooms.

I chose the back of the restrooms so no one will see me, guess I was wrong.

"Who are you?" said a deep voice.

I turn around. It was Damian. Damn, he can really look scary. Shit. I'm still transformed.

"I-um I'm no one. Okay Bye!" I said running off.

He started running after me.

Why is he running after me? I thought he was going to be shocked or something and stayed there. I have to lose him before any of the others recognize me. I have 3 minutes left before I transform, I can't wait until I'm eighteen and this doesn't have to happen anymore.

I hid behind a tree after I managed to lose him. At the very last second too, damn this garden is huge. I walked out while Damian ran up to me.

"Did you see them?" he said. Not even out of breath, kinda hot.

"See who? I asked dumbly.

"That person running in a costume. You didn't see them?" He asked, confused.

"No, I kinda got lost looking for you. This place is big. Weird, I didn't find anyone from my class."

"That's why I went to find you. I went by the restroom looking for you to tell you that the liar girl managed to convince the teacher to leave and they left you. Your friends tried to look for you but they had to leave too. I stayed behind because I'm not really part of the class." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh," I looked at my phone and see messages in the group chat.

Chloe: We are leaving meet us in the front.

Chloe: Mari?

Chloe: Marinette where are you??

Kim: Yeah Marinette, where are you, that Liar convinced the teachers to leave!

Adrien: Are you okay? Where are you?

Alix: Dammit Mari did you forget to let us know there was an akuma and you were leaving?

There were several more messages. I replied back.

Marinette: Sorryyyyy. There was an akuma attack. I had to leave quickly and no one was around

Marinette: Luka and Kagami were there to help tho.

Marinette: We have a mandatory meeting at midnight in my hotel room. It's important!

Chloe: everyone as in Luka and Kagami too?!

Kagami: yes Chloe. Even us too.

I look up Damian.

"I let them know I was okay. I had my phone on mute so I didn't know" I said shyly.

"It's okay. They went to the hotel for a while. I can drop you off or we can go do something if you'd like" he said.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. He smirked.

"I'll let you know in a bit. Our ride is here so let's go," he said while he tried to hide his smirk. 

My True Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें