【 34 】

*3rd Person*

"I can't believe my planned work. You should have seen how angry she was when I was talking crap about you, Dami. Like she didn't even know your identity and she was already defending you, she's a keeper. And she figured out my clue of when I called you 'Demon Spawn', she's so smart she could be a detective, date her before Bruce adopts her," Tim said.

Everyone just kept staring at Tim while talking. They were eating and he was busy sharing his thoughts.

Damina pulled out his katana.

"Just give me the word father and I will put everyone's misery out," Damian said.

"Damian, no," Bruce said, sighing.

Damian sat back down after Marinette pulled him back into his seat. He then bit into his pizza.

"Tim, you know, I didn't figure it out. I was just telling them that he had the same nickname as Robin. I didn't connect the dots," Marinette said.

"You didn't? Then why was he chasing me?" Tim said.

"Because I said that you were basically talking bad about Robin, I was about to explain why and how I talked to Red Robin to Damian once Jason left but Damian got mad. I didn't know Damian was Robin so I didn't expect that as a response," Marinette said explaining.

"And you were probably going to tell him a lie of what happened that night, I mean why would you tell a 'normal civilian' about Ladybug's life," Tim said, exaggerating the normal civilian with air quotes.

"Because I do know, you idiot, who do you think was in Paris? Did any of you see the news feed?" Damian said.

"So I was right, it was you in Paris," Bruce said.

"You saw the feed?" Damian asked him.

Bruce simply just nodded.

"Wait really? Let me pull it up," Jason said, pulling out his phone.

Everyone was crowding around Jason's phone except for Bruce (who was just on his Ipad doing some work), Marinette, and Damian.

"That was you, damn Dami, from assassin to vigilante to French hero," Jason said, after finishing the video.

Damina just glared at him.

"Must you have to reveal all secrets," Dick said, shaking his head.

"Oops," Jason said, not really caring.

"It's fine Grayson, she already knows," Damian said.

"You told her that THE Damian Wayne was an assassin before she found out that you're Robin? She probably had a hard time believing that," Tim said.

"Damian Wayne didn't tell her, Robin did," Damian muttered.

Bruce, who wasn't caring for the conversation but wanted to keep his boys company since Marinette was over, finally looked up from his Ipad.

"And when did you visit her, while you were patrolling?" Bruce asked.

"What?" Tim asked, confused.

"After I finished," Damian said.

"Just be careful," Bruce said, then continued reading.

"About?" Damian asked.

"Pffff I told you earlier in the car, the reason we came to the manor instead," Dick said.

"Oh," Damian said, his face heating up, unnoticeable to anyone.

Marinette was just silent the whole time, still processing the conversation and about Robin being Damian. It felt weird but relieved that the two people she had connected in Gotham were the same person. It made sense, how Robin knew her name and why he came to check up on her and was concerned for her.