Meeting the Family

It takes us about thirty minutes to drive to our house, which was our large pack house that we shared with all the other members of our pack. Great, all the pack sluts would be making goo-goo eyes at my mate and my sister's mate. Speaking of the boys, they were following behind us in their van, with Paul driving. I really wanted Niall to be in the car with me but it was a tiny car and he wouldn't fit with three of us.

"So Harry huh?" Grace said, wiggling her eyebrows in the rearview mirror to Skyler, who was sitting in the back seat.

"Holy Hell! I thought Liam's eyes were cute. Harry's eyes are like freaking emeralds! And did you see his hair?! Ahh those curls! Oh and you could see his v! HIS V!!!" Skyler shouted and fanned herself acting as if she was burning up.

I laughed at her and kept thinking about Niall. He was coming to my house. He was going to meet my brother. And my father. Holy crap he was going to meet my father!

(A/N: the conversations between links are going to be in bold)

"Adam!" I shouted though the pack link.

"Dammit Aussie! You made me lose concentration at COD! What do you want?" He asked frustrated.

"Um, well, Niall and the rest of the boys are coming back with us. Also, Skyler has found her mate and Uncle Simon is on his way."

"What?!"

"Sky has found mate. My mate and his friends are coming as well as Uncle Simon." I said, not mentioning that Harry was Sky's mate.

"Alright" He sighed, "I'll get everything ready." He said then closed the link.

"I told Adam what was going on." I said, just as we turned down the long road to our house.

"Great!" Grace cheered. She was all fairy, which made her quite happy nearly all the time. It was quite funny but sometimes it was quite annoying. For example, when it's seven o'clock in the morning she is up and running around like it is two in the afternoon - that's when it was annoying.

It takes us about five minutes to drive down the winding road through the woods. We pass many wolves who are running around. This was pretty normal for us. There was also some vampires running around, as well as some fairies who were flying around.

"Holy f-" Louis started to say but was cut off by Harry growling, "I wasn't going to say fuck!" Louis exclaimed.

"This is a nice pack house Beta Martin." Harry said slowing, yet politely.

"Please don't call me that Harry. It's Aussie." I said smiling.

"Beta?!" Liam and Zayn exclaimed.

I just laughed and motioned inside, "Come on, I'll explain. Uncle Simon should also be here soon."

I opened the huge door and was greeted with my brothers and their friends. Also, all of the packs girls were waiting and staring at the boys.

"Welcome to Lakewood Pack!" My brother said, walking up to us and wrapping is arm around Grace.

"Alpha Martin." Harry said, slightly bowing.

"Dude, Alpha Martin is my dad, you can call me Adam." He said slapping Harry on the back making him fall forward slightly.

"Ummm, Aussie, can you please explain what's going on now?" Zayn said piping up. He was looking between all of us with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go to the kitchen." I said, I had actually heard some of their stomachs growling.

"Yeah! Foood!" Louis cheered and followed me into the large kitchen.