The Pack Meeting

I fell asleep in Niall's arms that night. It was probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time. I woke up in the morning feeling amazing. I was feeling tingles on my body from his arms just being around me. When we mark our mates the shocks that we get from touching them aren't as strong as before but the bond between mates is much stronger.

                "Aussie, we need are having a pack meeting in half an hour."  Adam said through our link. I was going to respond but he quickly closed the link.

                I really didn't want to get out of the bed or out of the embrace of my mate but I knew I had to. I sighed and turned over to face Niall. He looked so peaceful and adorable. His cheek was pressed up some from lying on the pillow. His mouth was slightly parted, he was snoring the slightest bit. His hair was wild. He definitely had sex hair going on.

                "You like what you see?" He suddenly asked, bringing me out of the trance I had while admiring his features. 

                "You're awake!" I happily said, which caused him to laugh.

                "Yes, have been for about ten minutes." He smirked at me. He caught me staring at him.

                "Um, well," I stuttered, "There's a pack meeting." I quickly said, attempting to change the subject.

                "Oh, do I get to join?" He asked cautiously.

                "Yep, I'm gonna take a shower and get ready." I said, unwrapping his arms from me.

                "Wait!" He said quickly then pulled me back to him, "Let's shower together." He said, giving me a cheeky smirk.

                "Maybe if we had more time than thirty minutes." I winked and walked into my bathroom, closing it quickly so he couldn't follow me.

                I was going to start stripping myself of clothes but remembered I wasn't wearing any. I turned on the water and waited it to warm up. While it was warming up I brushed my teeth, making sure they were sparkling white! I then got into the shower and washed my curly brown hair with my Bed Head Curls Rock shampoo and put the matching conditioner at the ends of my hair. I then washed my body with vanilla smelling soap. I then got out, wrapping a towel around me, and toweled dried my hair.

                When I walked out of my bathroom Niall was still on my bed. I noticed him looking over my body. The towel that was wrapped around my body ended about a quarter of the way down my legs and gaped a little at my thigh. I then noticed a little tent start to form from under the sheets. I decided I would tease him a little. Before I walked into my walk in closet, I completely dropped the towel and shut the door.

                "You're a little tease." I hard Niall grumble. I then heard the bed squeak and heard the sound of the shower turning on.

                I looked through my clothes that were hanging up. I decided to put on a pair of almost banana yellow shorts and a shirt that had a smiley face on it with three eyes and below it, it said "Have a Nice Day!" I also decided to put on a pair of my low top Chuck Taylor and a slouch beany. Once I was dressed, I walked out of my bathroom and sat on my bed. Niall was still in the bathroom. I could hear the sink water running so I guess he was brushing his teeth with the extra toothbrush in the bathroom. (what she is wearing on the side)

                I was on scrolling through my dashboard on Tumblr when I heard the door open. Niall walked out in a suit, his birthday suit to be exact. Once I got a good look of his body I knew my eyes turned white. If he didn't get clothes on soon I would pounce on him.