The Attack

(Alyssa on the side played by AnnaSophia Robb)

*Alyssa's POV* (before the attack)

                Louis and I were in our room, watching TV. I think we were watching The Big Bang Theory but I wasn't really paying attention. I was more focused on my best friend. I was so freaking happy for her and Niall. They were having four babies! I couldn't believe it. I missed her a lot though. They were coming back in another week. I wonder what they were going to name them, or what they were going to have. What if they were identical like Aussie and Skyler?

                "You're thinking about something." Louis said, pulling me out of my train of thought.

                "How did you know that?"

                "You scrunch your face but and stick your tongue out when you are thinking really hard." He smiled at me.

                "Oh, I was just thinking about Aussie, Niall, and the babies." He said and kissed my cheek. I started watching the television, it was now on a movie, Mean Girls, the best movie ever. I was really getting into the movie when suddenly a voice screamed into my head.

                "Rogues! Rogues made it into the land!" Someone shouted through the link.

                I got up really fast and ran down the stairs, Louis following close behind. I had created a link with him the other day and he was officially accepted into the pack so he heard it too.

                Adam was outside, looking at the woods towards the house. There were loads of wolves surrounding the house.

                "No one lives." He said and shifted into his wolf. I had also shifted and so did all the other wolves around us.

                "Louis, stay here. I don't want you getting hurt." I told him through the link.

                "Why do I have to stay?" He whined.

                I started growling at him, warning him not to test me, "Alright, I'll stay with Grace." He said quickly and ran back into the house, to where many were hiding in the safe room. I turned back around and saw chaos around me. I ran into the middle of the field and started attacking whoever I could get to. There were quite a few wolves that had managed to get onto the land but we've had more before. I was snapping neck whenever I could and would rip throats out as well. Off to my side I was a really large rogue fighting with the Alpha Martin, not Addie, but his dad. The rogue was biting down on his neck and you could tell whenever the alpha would try to get away, the rogue would bite harder. I kept fighting off my own rogues around me but stopped when I noticed a limp Alpha Martin, hanging out of the rogue's mouth.

                "Noooo," I yelled through the link.

                I started running towards my second father but was attacked from behind. A rogue was biting hard on my leg, attempting to crush it. I tried to shake him off, but his hold got tighter. I finally heard a crack and felt pain running up my leg. I immediately shifted back into my human form and could sense the rogue about to attack me again but a large wolf clamped onto his neck and snapped it. Harry shifted back into his human form and picked me up very carefully.

                "It's ok Ally," He said, "I'm taking you to the pack hospital."

                "No! Take me to him please," I cried, wanting desperately to go to him .

                "I can't. I have to take you to get your leg checked out." He whispered. I looked back over his shoulder and saw Adam, Skyler, and Blake all crying over their father's body. That just made me cry harder. Harry carried me into the house and started walking downstairs, which is where the hospital was. He walked in and was led to a bed. I looked over and saw Liam on the bed. He had his arm in a make shift sling.

                "What happened to you?" I asked him through my tears.

                "Broken arm," He said. He was about to ask what happened to me but was interrupted by a huge crash.

                "Ally! Are you ok? Please tell me you're ok!" Louis screamed and rushed over to the bed I was on. I would have answered him but the adorable idiot was resting his weight on my leg.

                "Ahhhhhhh, fuck Lou!" I screamed out in pain.

                "Louis she has broken her leg." My aunt said, walking up to us and pointing to the leg he had his hand on. She was one of the doctors here.

                "Oh, crap, I'm sorry babe." He said, yanking his hand off my leg. She gave me a shot of morphine so I wouldn't feel any pain, but it also made me loopy, and Louis stayed by my side. She was telling me that she was going to take me to get some x-rays done. She kept explaining when the room suddenly became quiet. The former Beta of the pack came in carrying a dead wolf. It was Alpha Martin. Skyler followed behind, crying her eyes out. Adam and Blake followed in too but their faces showed anger and sadness, though you could easily see the dried tracks of tears on their faces.

                Skyler was pulled into Harry's arms and she sobbed heavily into his chest. Blake walked over to Krysta's bed; she was still there from being thrown against that rock, she was almost healed. Blake laid down beside her, on her good side, and cried into her neck. She had wrapped her arms around him the best she could. Adam just stood there. He was standing beside Grace but knowing him, he didn't want to show weakness to his pack. Through all of this there is one person that was still going through my mind.

                "Aussie," I whispered, tears flowing down my face again. Skyler pulled away from Harry.

                "I need to call her," She choked out.

                "Come on babe, let's go get my phone and call Niall. Her phone won't work over there." Harry said and led her out of the hospital.

                "Ally," Louis whispered beside me, it looked like he wanted to break down crying. I didn't know if it was because of me or because of watching his new friends.

                "Come here Lou," I said and patted the bed on my good side. He walked over and climbed into the bed with me. He carefully pulled my body close to his and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest and just let the tears pour out.