The Bells

*three weeks later*

                Today was the day. I was getting married today. It was October 31st, we were getting married on Halloween, my favorite holiday. Yesterday I, my sister, Ally, Grace, Emma, and Perrie went to get our dresses altered. Since Krysta was better after having her body broken, she was going to be in the wedding too; we got her a dress as well. I had my dress taken in, Grace had hers let out just a little bit. Skyler had to get a whole new dress because of her growing baby bump.

                I was currently sitting in my bedroom getting my hair done. Lucy, my cousin, was re-curling my hair. We first straightened it so it could be tamed some and we curled it again. I was managing to hide my panic from my family.

                “Aussie, I can feel your panic. I will be waiting for you. You have nothing to worry about.” Niall reassured me though the pack link.

                “Sorry, I’m just nervous.” I said back.

                “I know babe, I am too. I love you.”

                “I love you too.” I said then the link was cut off.

                Lucy continued to curl my mass of hair to perfection. Once my hair was finally done I was helped into my dress. I liked that the back was opened and I could feel the cool air on my back. The wedding was going to be outside under a tent. The colors were blue and red. The bridesmaid dresses were the blue color and there was red frilly stuff that could be seen under the skirt of the dress. The straps were white and there was a little belt around the waist that was also white.

                “Aussie, are you ready?” Skyler asked, handing my bouquet of flowers, which consisted of daisies, carnations, and baby’s breath.

                “Yep,” I nodded. She took my arm and helped me walk down the stairs. I was wearing heels, which I have never worn before. We got to the back door where I would walk down a carpet to the tent to get married to Niall.

                Blake and Adam were standing at the door waiting for us. Their mouth’s dropped once they saw all of us. They both walked up to their mates and quickly kissed them.

                “You girls look beautiful.” Adam said. We thanked him and talked until Liam, Harry, Louis, and Greg walked in. Their mouth’s also dropped. I take it we looked good.

                “Aussie, you look absolutely stunning.” Greg said and the others agreed, “As do you girls. You all look beautiful.”

                “Thanks Greg,” We said in unison.

                “Alright, the babies are with Maura, Bobby, your aunt and uncles.” Liam said.

                “And Niall is waiting outside, talking to everyone.” Harry added.

                I nodded and took a deep breath. My Uncle Matthew, Marcus, and all of his friends flew in for a few days to attend the wedding. I took a hold of Adam and Blake’s arms, as they were the ones walking down the aisle and giving me away. One by one my friends and family walked down the aisle with their mate. Skyler and Harry started walking down the aisle last, meaning my time was next.

                “Are you ready?” Adam and Blake asked in unison. I took a shaky breath and nodded.

                “Just don’t let me fall in these death traps.” I said, causing both of them to laugh. We started walking down the makeshift aisle to my waiting fiancé. When I saw him my eyes lit up. He looked amazing in his tux. He was in a black tux that fit him very well and he was wearing a blue bowtie. We were staring into each other’s eyes.

*Niall’s POV*

                Before me was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Aussie was walking towards me in her dress. It was an ivory color and was lacey looking. Her hair was curly but it was a tamed curly. Her makeup looked absolutely natural.

                Before I knew it she was standing in front of me. I took a really deep breath.

                “You look beautiful.” I whispered to her.

                “You look very handsome.” She whispered back.

                Greg interrupted us and got on with officiating the wedding. He managed to embarrass me a few times, causing everyone to laugh. He got to the part where we said ‘I do.’

                “Niall, do you take Austin to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” He asked me.

                “I do.” I said, smiling at Aussie. She has a small tear running down her face.

                “Austin, do you take Niall to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” He asked her.

                “I d-,” She was about to say but was cut off by a flash of light.

                “Am I interrupting something?” A familiar voice asked.

(Author’s Note: I was thinking about ended the entire book here and continue with the sequel with what happens next but that wouldn’t be fair so here is some more of this chapter.)

*Aussie’s POV*

                Damn it, that mother fucking devil had to interrupt my wedding! As I was about to say ‘I do.’! I should kill him.

                “What do you want?” I growled at him.

                “I want them.” He said, pointing to my children.

                There was a chorus of growls behind me and coming from me, “There is no way you are getting them.” I growled loudly at him.

                “It is either them, or them.” He said, pointing to my friends.

                “You are getting neither of them.” I growled again.

                “I was afraid it would come to this.” He said and snapped his fingers. There was another flash and beside him stood a woman, she had her head down and was facing away from us, “Show them.” He ordered. The woman turned around and raised her head.

                “Mom?”

TO BE CONTINUED......

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, this is the end of the book. There will be a sequel. I do not know when I will post it but it may be in a month or two. Sorry about how short it is for an end but I hope you like it.

Love you amazing, wonderful, awesome, nerds <3