Homecoming

*Aussie's POV*

                I was starting to wake up. I had a wonderful smell filling my nose. It was my mate. I buried my face deeper into Niall's chest.

                "Good morning," I heard his sexy sleep voice say.

                "Good morning Niall," I murmured into his chest. I didn't want to go downstairs. I wanted to see my brothers and my sister but I didn't want to see the sympathetic looks coming from the other members of the pack.

                "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked me, moving some hair away from my face.

                "I don't know right now. I want to see my brothers and sister but I don't wanna see the pack right now." I sighed, buried my face deeper in his chest.

                "How about you call them up here and I'll go get us some food." He suggested.

                "Ok," I said. I was really hungry. I was craving some ice cream though, "Can you bring some ice cream?" I asked him.

                I felt him chuckle, "Cravings?" I nodded against his chest.

                "Want me to go get you some Ben and Jerry's?"

                "Cherry Garcia please." I smiled softly and he started to get up but I quickly grabbed his hand, "I changed my mind. I want chunky monkey.". He pressed a quick kiss against my lips and got out of the bed. He was only wearing his boxers so he put on a pair of sweat pants and threw a random shirt on. He looked really good. I almost want to take his clothes back off of him. Damn pregnancy hormones. I heard Niall laugh.

                "You are aware I can hear what you are thinking right?" He asked me. I started blushing really bad.

                "Go get me some ice cream." I grumbled and crossed my arms. He left the room and a few minutes later I linked with Blake, Adam, and Skyler.

                "Come here guys." I told them.

                A few minutes later there was a knock at the door but they came in anyway. Skyler looked like she has been crying for three days straight and Blake and Adam didn't look any better. I opened my arms up for all of them. They immediately jumped on my bed and crushed me with hugs.

                "I'm so sorry for not being here. I feel like a horrible daughter and a terrible sister." I choked out through sobs.

                "It's ok Aussie." Adam said through sobs, probably hugging me the tightest.

                "I'm glad you weren't here." Blake said, also through his sobs.

                "We didn't want the babies to get hurt." Skyler sniffled.

                Nothing else was said. We all just laid on my bed crying to each other. We laid there for probably thirty more minutes until one of us spoke. That one being me.

                "We've picked out names." I told them. They all perked up some.

                "What have you decided?" Skyler asked, sitting up and crossing her legs.

                "For two girls name Niall picked out Starr and Storm and for two boys names I picked out Dustin and Dalton." I said. Skyler gushed over the names while Adam and Blake nodded in approval, "There is one more thing though." I told them. I figured I would go ahead and tell them about getting married.