The Release

Author's Note: Alright, this chapter is dedicated to AshaliThorne, who sent in the one shot for Blake's mate. It starts at the fourth POV change. I hope y'all like it!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!

FASTFOWARD A COUPLE OF DAYS

*Simon’s POV*

                Today is the day before the big fight. I was going to plan for Krysta to run ahead and scout out what is going on at Lucifer’s complex.

                “Krysta, do you know the plan?” I asked her.

                “Yes Alpha. I run ahead and make sure there are no watch guards. If I spot one thing that could possibly go wrong I come back immediately.” She responds, telling me the same I had told her a few days before. She knew that things must go right. We needed to get Perrie back.

                “Alright, you can go now.” I said and watched as she shifted into her wolf. She was small for a wolf but her fur was the same color as her hair, auburn color.

*Krysta’s POV*

                I was running towards the direction on what I knew to be Lucifer’s complex. I was to scout out the area once I got there. It took me almost fifteen minutes to get there. When I finally made it I noticed there were wolves surrounding the place. I sniffed the air. They were rogues.

                “There are rogues surrounding the place.” I sent Alpha Simon through the pack link.

                “Alright,” He sighed through the link, “Come on back now.” He said then cut off the link.

                I was turning back to run back to the Lakewood pack land but I was stopped. There were a group of about ten rogues blocking my way. One of them shifted back.

                “Well, well, well, it looks like there is someone that shouldn’t be on our land.” The guy said.

                “She needs to be taught a lesson.” Another one said, he had also shifted. They all nodded, then shifted back. They started growling and I took one step back, then they all attacked.

                “Help!” I shouted through the link, hoping someone heard me.

*Blake’s POV*

                “She’s being attacked!” Uncle Simon shouted. Everyone around us got a frightened look on their face.

                “I’ll run and help her.” Adam said, standing up.

                “No, you won’t get there in time.” Simon stopped him.

                “I’ll go!” I shouted, I was a vampire and was a lot faster than the wolves. I would be able to get there in no time whereas Adam would have taken about ten minutes.

                I took off running after the last word left his mouth. Once I got there I could easily see the small wolf struggling to fight back. I sniffed the air to see if they were rogues. Instead of getting the scent of rogues I got the scent of wildflowers and clean air. THIS WAS MY MATE! I ran over and attacked the rogue that was biting at the fur on her back.

                I flung her attacker off and made worked on getting rid of the others but managed I missed one. I watched as this rogue flung her against a rock, splitting it in two. I let out a snarl and quickly ripped him apart.