Early Arrivals

Right now I was probably five and a half months into my pregnancy. I wasn't due for another month and a half. I was huge too. My belly was very round and it looked like there was a large beach ball stuck up my shirt. I also had a ton of mood swings, which for a wolf was not fun. I accidently screamed at Louis really loud, which made Ally get mad at me, which caused me to start sobbing.

                I was currently lying on my bed wanting to take a nap. However, the five little pups in my belly wouldn't let me sleep. My eyes were closed and I knew sleep was about to come, which made me happy. That was until I had a weird squeezing feeling in my belly.

                "Niall, can you come here please?" I asked him through the link.

                About two seconds later Niall was in the room.

                "What is it? What's wrong? Are the babies ok?" He asked me really quickly.

                "I think the babies are coming." I said.

                And here comes the panicking.

                "What do you mean you think the babies are coming? They can't be coming! It too early! What are we going to do! SOMEONE HELP!" He shouted. A few minutes later my room was filled with my eight best friends and my three siblings.

                "What's going on?" Adam asked, worry filling his eyes.

                "I think the babies are coming. He's freaking out because it's early." I told him through the pack link trying to focus on my breathing.

                Adam's and everyone else's eyes grew really big.

                "Ally, go call the Dr. Pennington. Grace and Emma, go get towels. Boys, try to calm him down." Adam ordered. Ally pulled out her phone and started calling the her aunt. Grace and Emma ran out of the room to the hall closet. All the boys grabbed Niall and sat him on the edge of the bed trying to calm him down like Adam ordered. He just started panicking more than before. Louis slapped him on the face, making me growl at him.

                "Sorry Aussie, but Niall, calm the hell down! You need to stay calm for your babies and Aussie!" He said.

                "Thanks Lou," Niall said and climbed on the bed next to me, "Adam, don't we need to move her off the bed?" He said rubbing the back of my head.

                "No, if we move her right now we could hurt one of the babies." He said and then I felt my stomach cramp up, causing me to groan in pain and grip Niall's thigh tightly.

                After a few more minutes and cramps later the Dr. Pennington, who was the pack doctor, came into my room.

                "Aussie, how are you feeling?" She asked me.

                "I feel like I'm shitting nails." I growled at her squeezing Niall's thigh tighter causing him to yelp in pain.

                "I understand, I'm just gonna give you a little shot so you won't feel any pain." She said. I nodded my head quickly gritting my teeth together.  Another hour passed by and I heard the Dr. Pennington muttering something about a head.

                "Alright, Aussie I need you to breath for me and when the next contraction comes I need you to push ok?" She asked, looking up from between my legs. I pushed really hard when then next one came screamed slightly. It felt like I was pooping a watermelon. Dr. Pennington encouraged me telling how good I was doing and after I couple more pushes I heard the cries of my first baby.