Operation Find the Mate!

Author's Note: This chapter will be dedicated to AlyssaRaeBeauchamp! She sent in a short little message describing herself for the Louis' mate contest. She won and is introduced in this chapter! Hope y'all like it!

I had a plan. I thought it was a great plan too. Today I planned to work with just two people. I was planning on working with them separately from the rest of the group. I was going to be working with one of the girls and one of the guys so the scents of everyone wouldn't mix together. I planned to work with Nakole, the small adorable girl, and Tanner. I knew how Tanner fought and he was really good but I had never gotten a chance to work one on one with him. I wanted to work with Nakole first because I figured she would be the easiest of the girls to work with.  I just needed to explain what was going to be happening now.

                "Alright, today I'm going to be doing something new." I announced to the group, "I will be working with two people today and for the next few days.  I need to get a feel for the way you fight. I will also be helping you become faster and stronger, not that some of you need it. Today I will be working with Nakole and Tanner."

                The pair of them walked up to me and the others stood back. Niall was standing beside me. I felt safe when he was beside me so I wanted him there.

                "Alright you two, we are going to spar for a bit. I know you spared yesterday but I didn't get to. First is going to be Tanner." I said then turned to Nakole, "You can wait here beside Niall." I said, smiling at her. I had a feeling she was a Directioner. Yesterday when the group was formed her eyes got huge when she saw that Niall was in the group.

                "You ready for this Aussie?" Tanner asked, stepping forward.

                "No holding back." I smirked at him.

                Tanner then lunged at me. I saw it coming so I quickly dodged out of the way. He pivoted on his feet and turned back to me. I smirked at him.

                "Gotta be quicker than that." He shot his fist out towards my face. I quickly caught it and flipped him over on his back. He was sprawled out on the ground. I held out a hand to help him get up. He took it but instead of pulling himself up, he tried to pull me down. Tried being the key word. I didn't budge. He growled, annoyed that I didn't fall down. He quickly stood up and tried to lunge at me again. I ducked down and swept his legs out from under him. He caught himself this time, falling on his hand. He shot himself up and started making circles around me. I watched him walking around me.

                "I thought you were a good fighter." I smirked at him.

                "I am but you are better." He admitted.

                "Gee, Tanner that's a first." I smiled at him.

                "Yeah, it's also a last."

                "You gonna keep making circles around me or are you gonna give up?" I asked.

                "Well, if I keep making circles around you there is a chance that you'll get dizzy. If I give up it shows that I'm weak. I can't show that I'm weak to my mate who is in Adam's group right over there." He smiled.

                "So you're not giving up." I stated and he shook his head. Instead of him lunging at me this time, I lunged at him. I took his down easily. I tried to punch at his face but he easily blocked the punches. He threw me off of him and tried to kick me down. I grabbed a hold of his leg and pushed it away from me. I got distracted for a minute when I got a glimpse of Niall. He looked really good today. Tanner used this to his advantage and knocked me down. I fell hard too.