Chapter 9: Additional Motive

"Ahem! Now then I'm pleased to announce an additional motive!" Monokuma announced.
"An additional motive!?" Kaede questioned.
"A time limit is now in effect! If a murder does not occur by nighttime two days from now then every student participating in this killing game will die! Mauled to shreds by countless Monokumas from the rumored Monokuma making machine! So unless you wanna end up as pink smears you might wanna take this game seriously!" Monokuma darkly announced.
Your heart was pounding and you were taken back by what was announced the more you looked at the bear the more evil you could see seeping through.
"T-Time limit?" Gonta asked.
"What? Everyone will die?" Ryoma asked touching his hat.
"What!? That's not fair!" Tenko yelled.
"We're all going to die." You whispered looking down at the ground and you felt two hands on your shoulders one was Kaito's and another was Kaede's. You looked at both of them and almost as if you could read their minds they told you to not give up.
"Geez why'd you guys even come to this school if you're not gonna do the killing game?" Monokuma asked showing his claws.
"You're the one that forced us to come here!" Kaito yelled.
"Quick question Father! What do you mean by countless Monokumas? I thought we were up once time ran out." Monotaro said.
"Let the Exisals do their thing this time!" Monokid yelled.
"But I'd rather not go through that again I'd feel bad if you guys tired yourselves out." Monokuma said.
"But if we let the Exisals get popular we could have a real cash cow on our hands y'know?" Monosuke asked. "The merchandising rights alone would make us richer than sultans."
"That's enough!" Kaede yelled.
"Oh you're still here." Monokuma said.
"We never left moron!" You yelled.
"Why are you doing this!? How much suffering do you want to put us through!?" K1-B0 questioned.

"I see well if you're suffering you all better hurry up and start the killing game. Puhuhu then you can say bye bye to the suffering." Monokuma laughed.
"Y-You...!" Kaito growled.
"Living with blood on your hands is suffering as well!" You yelled.
"Oh come on don't you realize that working together is pointless? So just knock it off already. You know what you gotta do don't you?" Monokuma asked. "You're surrounded by strangers neither allies nor friends. No need to worry about them."
"Plus you got the First Blood Perk! That means the first kill is free!" Monosuke reminded.
"You make it sound so so easy when it's not everyone here has a family or friends or just someone that cares about them...asking us to murder is wrong on so many levels! I'd never forgive myself for doing that! I'm also not dying either! Mark my words Monokuma I'll find a way to stop this!" You declared forming a fist and all the bears started to laugh.
"You're going to be interesting Ultimate Chemist I can already tell well if you guys even make it. Well what you guys decide next is all up to you. Do whatever you want. You can all die working together or you can survive on your own it's your call. Ah hahahaha!" Monokuma announced and then left and then the Monokubs left as well.

"What are we going to do? Nighttime in two days...will be here in an instant." Tsumugi said.
"Do you have a plan brainless?" Miu scowled looking at you and then all eyes were on you.
"I'm not you so don't call me brainless and I said I'll find a way not that I have a plan." You said.
"I don't wanna...I...don't wanna die yet!" Kokichi yelled.
"You don't need to worry Atua will welcome you with open arms." Angie smiled.
"That's after we die right?" Himiko clarified.
"W-We can't panic about something like this. I'll...do something about it." Kaito declared and then wrapped his arm your shoulder. "I'm sure Y/N and I can come up with a plan!"
"Uh oh a brainless chemist and an idiot astronaut coming up with a plan..." Miu trailed off.
"We're doomed." Kokichi finished.
"Hey!" You and Kaito yelled at the same time.
"We're going to start thinking of a plan right now!" Kaito shouted.
"We are doomed. I didn't expect anything from you in the first place." Maki said.
"W-We gotta fight back then...!" Gonta yelled.
"Y-Yeah if we strike them with some sneak attacks we might have a chance at winning!" Tenko agreed.
"No with the Exisals it would be a pointless battle." You stated.
"Come everyone! Gonta use body keep everyone safe!" Gonta declared showing his teeth.
"Y/N is right going against those machines barehanded that's too reckless." Ryoma sighed.
"B-But we have to do it! If we don't we'll die!" Tenko yelled.