Brunch

****Kennedy's POV***

"Liam"

I knew looking at Rachel that she'd made the correct decision but it still hurt knowing that she would be the one giving Chuggs his last orders.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I gave him a hug. "You really didn't deserve that."

"You win some you lose some."

"Still, we've hardly got to know you in here."

"I'll remember you all definitely."

We all gave him the classic door send off before I snuck up into the bathroom with Rachel, taking turns in the toilet.

"I feel like utter shit right now." She said. "But it's an impossible decision to make, both of these boys have been in here 48 hours and they've gone home because one girl didn't like him."

"You don't make the rules though, what made you pick Liam, just out of my own curiosity."

"He was very casual when talking to me but I just felt like we got each other, with Chuggs I felt like he was trying to impress me but that actually made me go off him."

"Maybe he just didn't get that line right between wanting to get to know you and appearing like he was forcing the conversation."

"Plus that display in the challenge really helped Liam's cause."

"Well that is kind of a given, now the time is up are you looking at any of the other guys?"

"I'm not sure, I want to get to know them and see what they're all thinking about their current situation, I was kind of blindsided by the choice I had to make that I forget the others were there."

"Just do what you've got to do."

I don't really know how to feel about the current situation. Now the pressure's off I feel like she could potentially show the cracks in some of the other couples and I don't want to see them getting upset.

"I'm getting a cuddle tonight." Kaz cheered as she walked in from what looked like the terrace way.

"Go on girl, has Toby finally pulled you for a chat."

"Yeah, he got out in the open all the concerns he had about making a move, I think his biggest problem was making a move and then potentially leading me on."

"Didn't want to pull you in further and then say he doesn't want it."

"Exactly but I was like the only way you'll know is to try so we've made the decision not to hold back anymore and then whatever happens will happen."

"I'm actually so happy for you, I feel like you've been waiting a long time for this."

"I'm just happy to have a cuddle tonight, I don't care what happens after."

"Do you think he's serious then?" Rachel asked. "Do you think things will change?"

"I mean I guess we'll find out. My big concern in here was coming out with any regrets so at least that's not going to happen."

"I bet secretly he can't wait to have a little spoon."

"I hope so man, if he can keep his hands off me for this long without wanting to initiate anything then I'd be a bit worried."

"True."

****

We made our way outside just as I received a text. "I've got a text. Islanders tonight the hideaway is open, please choose one lucky couple to spend the night alone. #taketheplunge #latenightsnack."