The Final

****Kennedy's POV****

Soon after that we were all cleared out of the villa so it could be prepared for the final and were taken elsewhere to get our hair and make up done. I decided on some loose beach waves with an off the shoulder dress and my usual natural make up.

"No matter what happens we've got each other

"No matter what happens we've got each other." Teddy whispered in my ear as we took a seat around the firepit, the audience now in place and Laura presenting the show. "You're worth more than £50k."

"You're worth a million dollars babe."

"It's been a party in paradise for our loved up islanders, but all good things must come to an end. I can actually feel their hearts racing from here, it's our love Island finalists." Laura introduced us earning a cheer from the crowd. "I'm going to start with you Chloe and Toby, Toby you've never been in a relationship before Love Island at all, Chloe you said you've never been in a good relationship and look at you both now. How are you feeling?"

"Yeah really good, it's still quite early doors but he's definitely my favourite one."

"Toby?"

"I'm buzzing you know, it's ended with a girlfriend and that's all you want in here."

"Kennedy and Teddy, it's been a journey in here for you both, there's been ups and downs. But you are here in the final, did you think you'd come this far?"

"Never in a million years, I thought I was going to be the one friendzoned from day one and then it wasn't looking too good a couple of weeks ago but then I found this one." I said.

"I didn't either, it's been a whirlwind but it's been worth every minute in here and even after all that I wouldn't change our journey at all to get this far, it's only made us stronger."

"Kaz you are one of the original girls, I'm just wondering did you ever see yourself having the connection with someone like you have with Tyler?"

"When I walked in I was obviously hoping to meet some and connect with them, my first week I was in paradise and then it went to shit after Toby. At some points I thought there was no hope in here but looking at where we are now I'm happy it happened and I wouldn't change it at all."

"I come in and found a connection instantly with Kaz and we've gone from strength to strength even though it wasn't always plain sailing, but we got through the other end and I'm excited to see what the future holds for us."

"Finally, Millie and Liam, You guys have said the L-word, it's Love Island so I guess this is the dream scenario."

"Yeah I was not expecting it, but when you feel a certain way you have to say it and we'd been saying for ages 'I love stew' and we finally got to a point where we said it and it was amazing."

"Liam it must be a dream come true for you?"

"Yeah I mean you come on Love Island but it's still a surprise when it does happen and I don't throw those words around, so when I say it I mean it and I definitely do."