Reactions

****Kennedy's POV****

"Am I alright to grab Teddy?"

"Kennedy!" I then heard Lib shout. "Come over here."

"Ahh fuck. I need to go over there but I'll speak to you in a minute, don't go anywhere." I made eye contact with Teddy before placing a quick kiss on his cheek so no-one would notice.

"I won't move an inch." I gave him a little pat on the back before moving over to the firepit as all the girls were slowly moving across.

"You guys are gonna be so proud of me." Liberty said. "I literally went upstairs and I said how I felt and I didn't take no shit and I literally just stood my ground."

"Yes girl"

"There was a lot of deflection going on at first and I was like 'just say to me how you feel?'. And he was like 'you know what Lib, you make me feel ways that I've never felt before, you make me fell nervous, I've never felt this in my life'. He was like 'I say this to the lads and I couldn't say this to you but I do love you'."

"Wow."

"So like obviously he said them words to me and I just feel so happy, I feel like you know it was a tough conversation but he's been holding this in for ages and felt like he couldn't say it."

"You're going to hate me." Chloe started.

"Oh my, what?"

"Do you not think he's trying to tell you what you want to hear? Right now?"

"Is that what you guys all think?"

"I don't know." Faye answered.

"What we talked about on the swing before, did that conversation happen before he said how he felt or did that conversation not happen?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had that conversation, so I literally said this, this and this. But then obviously I was really happy when he responded like that. Do you think I'm being an idiot?"

"No." I said honestly, no matter what Jake's intentions were we've all been in Liberty's situation before.

"I don't know, cos I don't think he would say something if he didn't mean it, but at the same time don't hate me for saying this because I'm the one who keeps saying this shit but is it convenient that he said it after all this? Why didn't he say it yesterday?"

"I don't know, I feel like that was a genuine moment."

"I'm really sorry but I can't be a part of this conversation." Faye said. "Because I do not want to take away from you but I will lose my head. I love you and I'm really sorry"

"You've also had my back in here from day one." Chloe added. "I don't want to sit here and keep nit picking so I'll see you later. "

"That's fine." The two girls left leaving the rest of us to try and support Liberty.

"This isn't really the reaction I was expecting.

"I know that and the last thing any of us want to do is feel like we're judging you or making you feel uncomfortable or awkward."

"What's your honest opinions then, I know what those two think but I need more?"

"For me personally I just think he's thought I'm going down here and I have no answers, so what can I do to pull it back." Mary said. "If you love someone Lib, no matter if you're scared to tell them or not you want to spend time with them and you haven't been doing that these past few days."

"Please remember as well that no matter what we're thinking we all want it to be genuine." I told her. "We just don't want him to have said this maybe to brush the other topics under the carpet."