Mabel

****Kennedy's POV****

The next morning I was awoken to some pretty loud breathing from the bed next to me, the two of them forming a tent under the covers, and seen as how the sun was only rising I wanted to try and get at least an hour's more sleep before I got up and snuck inside without disturbing them. I was pretty surprised when I went in and most of the boys were already awake.

"Are you alright?" Jake asked noticing my hesitancy at the door.

"Those two are dry humping each other out there I can't get back to sleep and all the beds in here are taken."

"There's room in here." Brad immediately said. "I'll go away if you want, I think Liam's in the dog house bed alone."

"No, no, it's fine." I whispered and crawled underneath the covers with him still in the bed, popping on my eye mask and curling up facing him, trying to leave a large enough gap so our legs weren't bumping into each other. "Is this ok?"

"You're fine." I heard him reply but I struggled to get to sleep after that and I think he noticed so he began slowly tracing little patters into my hair, massaging my head and after a while I managed to doze off, only waking up when Faye barged in.

"Morning everyone!"

"Morning." I groaned and threw a little smile to Brad, as a thank you, before going up to the terrace with the girls. By that I meant just the original girls, there was definitely a divide between us and the Casa Amor girls and to be honest I hadn't had a chance to speak to them yet.

"How are you feeling Millie?" Liberty asked. "I saw that cute note Liam gave you last night, what did it say again?"

"It was nice but it'll take a lot more than a few texts and a little note to sort this out. I think it said something about not sticking in my back in the bed but still being stuck in his heart. Talking about his willy."

"But the only reason he's in this mess is because he thought with his willy."

"Exactly, I want something a little bit more heart felt than that."

"Morning girls!" We heard and Toby and Dale appeared with a few ice coffees for the girls, Toby giving his especially to Chloe.

"How's that?" I asked her once they were out of sight.

"It was such a bit surprise last night I don't think I really got my head around it, I guess I'm just cautious because I don't want it to happen again when the next girl walks in. He needs to graft for it anyway, I'm not pulling him for the chats anymore."

"Make them work for it." I added.

"Is that what you're doing?" Faye cheekily asked. "How did it go with Brad after the text last night?"

"I really wasn't expecting him to react that way, I don't know I just explained like obviously my feelings for him haven't disappeared in 24 hours but then at the same time I need more from him than just a text."

"He does really care and that parcel last night was cute."

"It's a shame they didn't really work, I had to go inside because you and Teddy were making so much noise this morning." I joked.

"Someone's got to get a but of action babe."

"I'm pleased for you, it's just yeah it meant I had to go and crawl into bed with him this morning. He was really respectful though so I think we're heading in the right direction."

"Good."

"Abi by the way when I was friendzoning Dale, he said the only people he was interested in were you and Mary." Chloe changed the topic.