Lucinda

****Kennedy's POV****

Later on that evening I was sat with Sharon and Liberty watching everyone in the garden, Chloe had just returned with Toby from the balcony looking pretty pleased for themselves.

"I feel really bad for Kaz." I said. "I feel like this is all just going to go up in flames."

"I think Toby's really playing a dangerous game you know, there's no denying Chloe's attractive but Kaz is everything you would want in a girl with a banging personality." Sharon said.

"Guys love the attention though, Chloe pays him an ounce of attention and he's jumped ship, it's no coincidence he wasn't saying that when Liam and Chuggs came in."

"Ken do you think I can have a word?" Chloe asked as she walked up to the swing area.

"Sure." We made our way down the bar area, coincidentally where all this tension started.

"I just want to kind of clear the air because this tension isn't good for anyone."

"I'm sorry about the way I behaved earlier." I apologised. "Today has been quite hard and I took all that emotion out on you when I shouldn't have."

"Can I start from the beginning, so I pulled Kaz and told her I want to get to know Toby and I know I didn't go about that the right way today but at the same time I've got this guy I want to get to know and whatever way I approach that I'm going to be criticised."

"But then I feel like you knew what you did today was going to cause drama and there was a different way to go about it and still show Toby you was interested in him."

"I don't know that's just not me, I've heard people say it's just a game and then when I play it like that I get the backfire."

"I like a game but I felt like a few people played a game at the expense of other people's emotions."

"I will genuinely apologise to Kaz if I've hurt her feelings but she needs to know this isn't just going to go away."

"I think that's the best way to go about this, like she told you earlier just be transparent and then the likelihood of getting hurt is reduced."

"So we're good then." She stood up and pulled me in for a hug as I nodded my head.

"We're fine."

It's not me Chloe should have the big problem with really, it's Kaz she should be apologising to. I'll keep her at an arm's length for now.

Chloe moved away after that but I stayed at the bar and tried to collect my thoughts. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a hand on the small of my back.

"I feel like I should be the next one to have a chat with you." Brad said and pulled up the chair next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Not great, I bet you're feeling good though. How was the challenge?"

"You know it's not like that, she kissed me..."

"Don't make out like you were pushing her away."

"But that's embarrassing for the girl, imagine you pull someone in for a kiss and they immediately throw you off them."

"But when you didn't, it's embarrassing for me. I had to stand there and watch you kiss and then pull away with big smirks on both of your faces." I wanted to shout but it came out in almost a whisper. "I feel like I'm the last thought in all of this."

"I promise you, you're not. Lets not forget you picked Hugo as well, you could have picked me."

"That's completely different, I did that to stop him being the only one not picked. Trying to be a good friend."