Decision

****Kennedy's POV****

That next morning I still didn't feel great, I still didn't know where my head was at and I therefore didn't know how to go about it without hurting someone in the process. Chloe jumped into bed with me and had a cuddle before we made our way upstairs onto the terrace with all the other girls.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked Mary. "After your little date."

"Good, he's so sexy. I was speaking to him last night and I just completely zoned out of the conversation, in my mind all I could think was 'you're so fit'."

"Are you going to pull him for a chat today or are you going to wait for him?"

"Do you think I should wait?"

"No go for it." I told her.

"Boys love it when you stick it on them, love that shit" Chloe told her.

"And I mean you girls are all practically wifed off, so I'm the only option."

Liam and Aaron came to deliver some iced coffees before disappearing again. "Kaz how are you feeling?"

"I'm just vibing, the main thing for me is that Tyler and I are still together, we spend practically all day together and I'm glad we're both still here."

"Would you have gone with him?" I asked. "No hate either way I'm just curious."

"I don't know like I don't see myself getting with anyone else but at the same time we're still so early days and we've had our troubles in the past."

"Do you all think about like home and things? Like what your families are thinking?" I asked.

"Of course I had those thoughts with Liam, I know my parents aren't probably going to be his biggest fans but hopefully they'll be able to move past it."

"Mm."

Chloe decided today would be a great time to get my confidence up and we had a little photoshoot together around the garden, I know this is all caught on camera but I knew Chloe would be able to get best angles.

"Work it girl." She cheered on as I tried my best to pose around the the pool, my hair slicked back from the water. "Mate I would turn for you."

"You're too kind."

We went around the garden before stopping round the firepit where we could have a word out of everyone's hearing range.

"What's going on then?" She asked. "Have you thought about what you're going to do?"

"I don't know, my thoughts haven't changed but then like maybe I'm being too irrational and not thinking this through."

"Have you spoken to him about it?"

"No, I don't know how to broach the subject without hurting him when I my mind is all over the place, I feel like I can't concentrate on anything right now."

"I would just be honest with him, there's no problem in you having doubts about your relationship after everything that's happened. Plus I mean you don't know how his date with Priya went last night, he hasn't exactly been reassuring you about it."

"Have you heard anything?"

"I heard her in the dressing room this morning about focusing her energy on him and Matt as Teddy had told her he wasn't interested."

"So that then means he's not explicitly told her that." I deduced. "Even now like this is my point, if you'd have told me that before I would have been angry but now I'm just like fine, get to know her."