Teddy

****Kennedy's POV****

"Who wants to go steady with Teddy then?" I shouted. 

"So I think the first three girls are quite obvious: Kaz, Rachel and Sharon. Who's the fourth?" Liberty asked. That left me, Liberty, Chloe, Lucinda and Millie. 

"Ken if you want to go on the date then I think you should get first choice." Sharon said. "The rest of them seem pretty set with the decisions they've made."

"What!" I heard Lucinda shout and although it may seem petty I decided then and there what I would do. 

"I'll take the fourth spot then."

Kaz was up first for the date and made her way inside to the terrace area and I made my way inside to quickly freshen up with Sharon and Rachel. 

"I bet he's really fit." Sharon said. "This is like the first time there's been 3 or 4 single girls in here and now we're all going to be fighting over this one man."

"Do you think so?"

"One hundred percent."

"Are you happy you're going on a date then?" Rachel asked me. "I didn't want you to feel pressurised but at the same time I feel like you need a good date."

"I did feel a bit iffy but I guess it's not going to hurt anyone. He's happily getting to know Lucinda so I want to get to know Teddy."

"I feel like you need to go and just be yourself on this date, last time I know you had Brad on your mind a lot but just forget about that and see what's there with this Teddy guy."

"Make him jealous." Sharon agreed with Rachel.

Rachel went up next and was soon followed by Sharon. I tried to steer clear of their reactions not wanting to let it effect my date so I sat on the swing with Hugo until I got my text. 

"Kennedy it is time to start your speed date with Teddy, please make your way to the hideaway."

"Good luck girl." I heard Liberty shout. 

"Thank you."

My legs were undoubtedly shaking as I made my way round to the hideaway, trying to avoid passing Sharon as she made her way out by hiding in the bathroom. 

"You must be Teddy." I walked out to find an absolute hunk sat at a little table. 

"That's me, I've got to admit I'm quite shocked to see you here." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling my chair out and passing me a glass of bubbly. 

"Aren't we all. How have your other dates been then?"

"They've all been good, it's early days though I can't really tell much from a ten minute conversation."

"Keeping an open mind then?"

"I am, I don't know what the selection process was like to be here either so I want to get to know all the girls in there. What about you, are you still keeping an open mind?"

"Yeah, I want to try and get to know the guys that come in. What's your like goal coming in here then, is it short term, long term?"

"Long term, I don't know I guess I've got to that stage where I'm just tired of dating for the fun of it. Does that scare you?"

"No, not at all. If a guy didn't want something long term then I think that would scare me more."

"Do you think Brad can offer you that?"

"He says he can but I guess you're never really sure until it happens. Do you have a type then?"

"Not really, I would say if anything you're my type. Quite dark features, you seem quite shy but confident at the same time."