Hidden Talent

****Kennedy's POV****

"Wow." That was the first word that came to my mind as we went back outside, Teddy and I wanted a moment alone so we made our way over to the little alcove area. "I was expecting the first part but not that."

"Are you sad Brad's gone?"

"I'm sad he's gone because I started my journey with him but I feel it was the right time for him to go. It would have been wrong to see any of the other romantic couples go and still seem him there."

"Yeah."

"I wasn't expecting for us to get the motes votes though."

"I mean I hope that just means the public can see we've got potential and what we have is genuine." He said, leaning over to place a tender kiss on my shoulder. "There's not way I could fake the butterflies you give me."

"It's all genuine for me as well, it's such early days but I feel like we've already gone through so many milestones together because we had that connection beforehand."

"Exactly"

"We've also got the lucky thing now in that the two we voted for have gone and I imagine one of our votes definitely came from Faye and Brad."

"We were expecting it anyway, I don't think we could have too many arguments for people voting for us."

"Definitely not, I was surprised we didn't get more votes to be honest."

"Hopefully that just means people can see a connection between us, it should give us hope."

"Yeah I agree."

"Hello lovebirds." Kaz squeezed up next to us with Tyler. "How are you feeling?"

"I mean that was so stressful but I'm glad it's over with now."

"I think there's going to be a bit of questioning going on now though, I don't think some people are happy they got votes."

"I'm kind of happy to just stay out of that, I get it can be hurtful if your friends voted for you but I think all five couples up there were probably expected to get the votes."

"We didn't vote for you." Tyler confirmed. "Just to let you know."

"I mean we guessed as such but thank you."

"I think you two look good together," Kaz said. "Your personalities are quite similar, you look good together and even before you got together you were really close."

"We were just saying that, I feel like we had a good base layer before we decided to make a go of things."

"I did hear a comment though which I thought you would want to hear." Kaz whispered. "When we were at the tables I could hear Mary and Aaron on the table next to us and Mary made a comment about you potentially using each other as a survival strategy and it being rehearsed or something."

"Is she actually joking?" That got me sitting up straight as Teddy wrapped his arm around my shoulder, almost trying to calm me down. "If I wanted to play the easy game I would have just stayed with Brad and fakes some kind of feelings there, she doesn't know how shit I've been feeling these past few days, I really want to shout it from the rooftops how happy I am right now but I've been keeping my feelings in trying to be wary of other people and how they might feel about us."

"Then to come and hug us at the end and make a comment about wanting to start over, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone if I thought they were a game player." Teddy backed me up,. 

"If I'm right though, why say that and then not vote for us, that makes no sense, either say it and mean it or keep opinions like that to yourself."