A Nice Walk

A couple more days passed after the whole Sheep meeting. Nazi was spending more time with Schäfer and Italy, basically planning on moving back to the surface. Prussia wasn't okay with it though. He wanted them to be safe. But Nazi wasn't listening.

Soviet was already getting the hang of this place. He felt like he fit here with all his new Allies and close friends. Speaking of friends, Britain. He hadn't seen him in a while and was now walking back to the cottage in hopes of seeing the guy.

Autumn had made the forest look inspirational. The earth covered in the colour of fire, and for once it's good.
Leaves being swept up and carried in the breeze, the cold morning air making your breath condensate in a matter of seconds.
Calming and Stunning.
Two things that nature did best. When it wasn't being hurt by humans.

USSR looked at the building. It was even better than he first saw it, the structure was nostalgic to him. Reminded him of the Cabin. Just alot more smaller and fairytale like, it was also in perfect condition unlike the Cabin's broken window and rotting logs. What can I say, the Russian's home was dying along with him.

He knocked on the door, two times to be exact.
A voice was heard inside, getting more clearer as they came right towards the entrance. It was American. And annoyed.

The door swung open and CSA looked up at Soviet. Disgust on his face.

"Y'all be knockin' on the doors twice like a fuckin' psycho. THREE TIMES SOLDIER. THREE!"

The American put three of his fingers up. Making it clear to the Psycho that you should knock on the door three times instead of two.
Soviet laughed and nodded at the small country.

"Da. Okay then."

"APOLOGISE FOR YOUR SATANIC DEEDS, DEVIL!"

"Whoa, okay. Sorry."
Sov said with more seriousness in his tone.

"NOW DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN SOLDIER. REMEMBER WHAT I TOLDS Y'ALL."

CSA slammed the door. Leaving the Commie speechless.

It was quiet for a second.

Soviet sighed and went to knock three times. The door opened again, the American with a friendly smile on his face.

"Howdy there Soldier! What's you doin' 'ere?"

It was like nothing happened at all.

"Uh. Is Britain here right now?"

"Oh. Maybe. But he's Ya know...busy. With stuff and stuff."

Confederacy seemed disappointed in USSR's question. He looked the Union up and down, then shook his head.
Soviet ignored this, even if he didn't know what was going on.

"Busy with what?"

CSA immediately walked back into the house, shouting out to the Brit.

"OH GREAT BRITAIN. SOMEONE REQUESTED YOUR PRESENCE, DEMON! I SUMMON THEE GRE-"

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP."