The Good Truth

~Warning~

Some violence I guess

(Sorry for not putting this before qwq, I forgor-)
====================

Why am i doing this?

Britain walked down the hallway and stopped next to Soviet's door. He took a deep breath and stormed in, making the Communist very confused.

"Da BriT-"

UK kicked the man in his legs.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!"

USSR shouted, holding onto his leg in pain. Yeah, this man could definitely kick.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! BUT I DID IT ANYWAY!"

The island then hugged the large union. What the hell was going on? One minute you hurt the man now you're hugging him? Choose an attitude already. Do you want to kill him or do you want to care for him?

Sov hugged back. Not knowing what else to do.

"Sorry for kicking your legs."
The Robin's voice was muffled since he dug his face into Soviet's jumper, but it sounded very sarcastic.

"It was random but it's fine. Why are you here?"

"I got angry because you left me."
Brit ended the hug and crossed his arms, clearly annoyed at the communist.

"Awwh~ little Robin didn't want double-headed eagle to leave the nest? ~"

"Stop talking like that. Makes me uncomfortable..."

"Why not? It's fun~"

"It makes it so much worse because you loved me."

"Aaand I still do. Can't escape my love no matter how hard you try ~ I'll always be there."

"I get the feeling you watch me sleep."

"Not yet~"

"Oh lord. I hate this."

They both laughed. There wasn't any point hiding the fact Soviet loved him now. But Britain didn't know what to do.

"Even after I reject you you still like me."

"Da. I guess."

"How are you certain that you love me?"

"I think about you, I once had a dream about you, I hug you Alot which I never do with other people and you're still adorable."

"OHOH- You have DrEaMs about me?! And you ThInK about me? In what wAy?"

Britain's voice was getting quite squeaky, getting flustered by this for some reason. He was getting more and more interested of how Soviet was completely fine saying this without feeling embarrassed or anxious.