The Feared Truth

⚠️UH OH. PARAGRAPH PEOPLE MAY FIND DISTURBING? OH MY HAHAH...⚠️

Cliffhanger chapter in the works. Have this instead!

This Is before the murders by the way. Y'all miss em?

But Hey! We got the British Brothers again!

Alot of Truths I see?

==================

Out of everyone Britain hated the most, one would always find its way to the top of the board. He would always get this whenever the person at the top was killed. A daily checklist of murders.

Oh, who do you hate and why?

Seemed like Brit hated everyone at this moment in time. Planning the murder of his family wasn't easy of course, but he'd dealt with far difficult choices.

Killing Nations was a worse plan than all of his recent murders. His victims included Animals - Family Pets - and plants. Maybe perhaps a few mythical creatures whenever he was lucky to have found one.

Britain didn't want to kill his brothers, so that made it even disturbing when the bodies were discovered. They were killed for no reason whatsoever. How sick.

The thing is, he was quite fucked up in the mind. This kid had seen so many things he believed was normal. He grew up with his father taking care of him, sometimes he wished his brothers had, but whilst being with his dad he had seen murders like it was completely fine. His dad was a psycho just like himself.

That's why most parents want you to look up to good and great people of the world. People that aren't serial killers, for instance : British Empire. It seemed like every parent to a country was the worst.

Jack never got the proper childhood with parents. Instead, he had a childhood with strangers that looked after him.

Ghosts that is. He always thought of himself as a country with superpowers, seeing as none of the others could see the supernatural. The ghosts always watched over him like they were his parents. They were good parents though, better than anyone could ever be.

They understood the boy and that's all he needed. To be listened to and cared about.

Britain always had his favourite, a tall red man with weird looking clothing. Like armour. He was the best with his large white and scaly wings, spiky tail and his deep, brave and bold features.

The man was the very model of a fearless country who wasn't afraid to die in battle. Someone Britain absolutely favoured.

*

England knocked onto the door, not expecting a reply at all. And what do you know! No response as always. It was becoming something to get used to.

"Britain? I'm coming in!"

He opened the door and stared down at the young country playing around with wooden animals. The man smiled at his innocence.

"Who might you be talking to?"

Jack watched the country walk over and sit opposite him. He frowned.