Yep We're Drunk

Third Reich was lost. He didn't exactly know what to do anymore, without Schäfer he felt...useless.

The boy walked across the field and into the woods, not wanting to pass his friends memorial. Winter was beginning to show with the frost becoming way thicker on the grass and the leaves. Sometimes you'd find small puddles that froze during the night.

He kept on walking. He didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to get away from the mess. It wasn't his fault. The German never saw it coming in the first place.

*

Martial was dragged off of Confederacy quickly as he tried to bite him. The American screamed, covering himself with only his arms.

Del hugged his brother and sighed, letting the boy bite his own arms instead.

"Shouldn't ve just put him down? Out of his misery?"

Schutzstaffel asked. He was getting tired of hearing the Curo's screaming and his hissing. Japan rolled his eyes.

"He's hungry."

"THEN FEED HIM!"

"Does it look like we have any food on us?"

"Let it go!...and it'll find its own food!"

Del gasped.

"IT HAS A NAME!"

"Really? Vhat is it."

"MY BROTHER! MARTIAL LAW! GOLDY!"

"The hissing thing in your arms is called Goldy?"

"Yes. Yes he is!"

They all looked behind them as they heard something snap. Something was there with them, watching. SS took out his gun whilst everyone stepped back. It seemed like the German was the one protecting them all, and he didn't feel to sure about it either.

Another snap. Sounded like twigs.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

SS shouted, trying to stop his hands from shaking. No answer. Only more sounds of twigs breaking apart, getting closer.

Something came out from the trees. They seemed to be soulless with no emotion in their eyes.

Japan gasped, staring at the Nazi who'd made an appearance. Schutzstaffel started to sweat as he tightened his grip on the gun, looking at the boy, gritting his teeth.

Martial gasped as well, another solution if he wasn't able to kidnap their dad. Del and CSA stood confused.

Third Reich widened his eyes at them all.

*

Mongol hugged the two drunk men. They all sat on the kitchen floor, leaning on the cupboards for support. All drunk out of their minds.
The tall lady laughed.

"WHhhYy don'T...You tWO gEt - TOGeTher?!"

Both of the unions laughed as well. Britain holding a half drunken bottle and Soviet still drinking his third.