Sixteen

Cassandra's POV

When we opend the door, my jaw almost touched the floor. Everything was back in its place but it was so much more better than before.

"You got us a bigger bed?" I grinned. He chuckled and nodded.

"Didn't want us to sleep on the floor anymore." He joked.

There was a bigger bed near the wall and window. It wasn't like a big king sized bed but it was just perfect for both of us to sleep in.

There was a new closet in the corner too. It was bigger than the previous one.

"Go on, open it." He said. I walked to the closet and opened it. Inside were two section of clothes – his and mine. There were jeans, T-shirts, sneakers and the olive green dress he gave me that day.

I opened the first drawer and...

"It wasn't me who chose them. Don't look at me like that." He chuckled.

That drawer was full of bras. Every type of bra with every colour. I opened the second drawer and of course there were matching panties. The last drawer I opened, there was a red lace dress. Too small, it didn't even pass my butt.

Frowning, I held it over me and looked at Darius. His face was flushed and he was looked anywhere but at me.

A moment later I realised it's the thing people but before mating and models wear in advertisements.

Oh.

I quickly put it in the drawer and turned around as if nothing happened.

As I walked away from the closet and him, he suddenly pulled me towards him with a jerk, making me yelp and pinned me against the wall. His hands were trapping mine, not allowing any moment to happen.

He then smirked and leaned in as if to kiss me but then just kept his lips an inch apart from mine. When I leaned my head up and kiss him, he would move away, keeping our lips apart just a freaking inch.

Frowning, I pouted and glared at him.

"It's no fun to be teased now, is it?" He asked in a seductive whisper, his breath tickling my neck and his nose brushed my earlobe. I bit my lip and shook my head.

Suddenly, his lips smashed on mine and I moaned at the touch. I slid my hands around his neck, pulling his head closer. He pulled back with a frown. I leaned up to kiss him but he stopped me.

"Wait a sec." He looked outside of the window. "You smell that?"

I almost shook my head but the scent hit me.

"Kerosene."

________________________

We came downstairs, rushing. A few betas and even lunas and other omegas were sobbing as they looked out of the door.

Victoria was holding a lighter in her hand while standing near the babysitting hall. I could see there were kids trapped in it and they were crying while banging the doors and walls, calling out to their parents.

I glared at Victoria and tried to step out of the door but was thrown aback, suddenly with a few burns on my arm and cheek.

"What the f—"

"Don't try it, Darius." She said. I could see her hands shaking rapidly. "This whole place and the babysitting hall are surrounded by the sacred cave's ash mixed with silver."

I looked at her with widened eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" Darius asked her.

"I...just want Cassandra to come out, handcuffed. If you let her out and she does as told, no one will get hurt." Victoria said, almost tearing up. I could see it was hurting her to do this.