Chapter 1 A new beginning, a new life

In the middle of the jungle, there is a tiny team of soldiers. 10 men and 7 women who are escorting 5 military doctors in secret. One of them is Noa Black. She is ranked fourth among the most capable military-trained doctors in the world. And is now on a secret mission to find wounded soldiers in the jungle. Along with her, she has her war dog, a black Great Dane named Gaia. It is in the middle of the night and it's very foggy and wet. A normal person could barely see anything but they are highly trained soldiers so for them it is easy to navigate through the fog. After a while, they could see some of their wounded comrades.  That's when Gaia gets defensive and Noa and the veterans could clearly sense that something was wrong. But 2 of the other doctors quickly run over to treat them. Unlike Noa and the other 2 doctors, these two are newbies as they have only been on one mission before this. So when they see someone on their side wounded they quickly run over without suspecting anything. Their commander tried to stop them but there were too late as they were killed in an instant by a sniper. 

As expected it was an ambush. They all grab their guns and follow their commander's orders. Noa and Gaia together with another soldier are ordered to walk around and kill the sniper. While another them is going the other way to ambush their enemies while the last team is to act as a distraction. Noa's group is quickly able to deal with the sniper and 15 other enemy soldiers on their way. But suddenly Noa hears someone shooting at her from behind. But before she could react Gaia has already jumped at him so the shoot barely passes her arm. She quickly turns around and sees that the one gaming their gun at her was her comrade. This comrade of hers has worked for their country for 17 years and was well respected among their ranks. Compared to her who only served for 7 years it was hard to think that he would turn into a traitor. But she did not have much time to think because right at that moment they were surrounded by another 20 enemy soldiers. So all she could do was to put up a good fight. She quickly killed the traitor who is being pinned down by Gaia. She and her dog attack all the others. She most likely will die today but she will bring down as many as possible with her. She shoots down one after another as well as dodges as many bullets as possible. With the help of Gaia of was fast and brave. She would disarm them by biting their hands or jumping up at them and slit their thought. She was like the dog of Hades Cerberus who would guard the gate of the underworld. She was brutal and savage.

But even though they were able to bring down at least 17 of them. It was inevitable that they fought a losing game. First Gaia was shot right at her heart as she jumped up to block the bullet for her owner. And with a slight second of hesitance from her sadness of losing her beloved Gaia when was shot 3 times. 2 in her shoulder and 1 near her liver. She fell and was about to lose consciousness but before that, an adrenaline kick ruched through her body as she saw her dog's killer. So with her. With the last strength, she has she grabbed her gun and shoot, aiming at his head. And once she saw that she succeeded she dropped the gun and fell to the ground. Slowly losing consciousness. After a while, she woke up and notices that she was no longer in the jungle but a weird and strange place. It was like there was nothing there but the color blue.

Noa: Is this the afterlife,... where is Gaia?

She stands up and notices that all her wounds are gone. After she looks around and takes a few steps, suddenly as by magic a round white table appears together with two cute matching chairs on each side. Then the same way an elegant and regal woman appears in front of her.

 Then the same way an elegant and regal woman appears in front of her