Chapter 13 Name for the twins

When Noa woke up the next day, the first thing she does is look for the twins and it turns out that while she was asleep Xyll has brought in two baby cribs inside her bedroom with each baby lying in one of them. Both cribs are made out of bamboo and are not painted, these cribs are the result of her and Xyll building them together about 4 months ago. She watches happily as they sleep peacefully as she almost tears up from happiness. Her dream has finally come true. She then notices that Gaia is sleeping between the cribs like she knows that they are her children and are also a part of her family. This makes her even happier and the tears that have been threatening to fall have finally done so. She cries with pure joy as she bends down to pet her faithful dog. She can't remember the last time she was this emotional, no that is not true she did panic when Gaia shoot, and the happiness she got when she returned to her side but besides that she did not remember. Angry, happiness, sadness, as long as she can remember these emotions were always suppressed. It is not like she did not feel them but these feelings were always so tiny that they were easily tossed aside or ignored. She was always able to control her expressions no matter what mod she was in. Her being hit with such extreme emotions 3 times in 9 months is very foreign to her and almost overwhelming. 

To the point where she started to wonder, was she broken before or was it just that she had a piece of her missing in the past? Will I continue my days being intuned with my emotions or will I eventually return to my original state after a while? But the most important question that entered her mind was: What is it that she wanted? Noa do not know and that troubled her, how can she achieve what she wanted if she did not know what she wanted? She was caught in a trance with all her thoughts. It was then Gaia woke up and sensed her master's dismay she nuzzles her face against Noa's neck and comforts her. Noa quickly stops thinking about it, it was no point worrying over this, she will find out in the future. What she needs to focus on now is not this but raising her children and Gaia as well as cultivating in order to become strong enough to protect her family. One can never know what is in store for the future. So Noa responds by hugging Gaia to calm down. That is when Xyll barged with Antrir in her bosom and woke up the twins. 

Now both babies are crying and Noa gives Xyll a quick glare as she rushes to calm her babies down. She picks up both of them and uses one arm each to hold them. She cradles them and sings the lullaby.

"Sweet little children, I take you away. To a world of dreams and magic. Sweet little children calm down to sleep, as dreams await you. Dreams full of stars, flowers, and whispers. Whispers of the winds that will carry you safely. Quiet as a dream, a dream of joy. (3X)"

Then the twins finally calm down but not only that but Antrir was put to sleep by that lullaby. 

Xyll: " I am sorry."

Noa: " (Sigh) Just don't do that again."

Xyll:" I... will try... by the way how do you tell what gender they are?" 

Noa:" (Rises an eyebrow) You don't know?"

Xyll:" I know nothing about human baby anatomy."

Noa:" It is the same for grown-up humans too and other mammals ... but if a human has a thing sticking out between their legs it means that it is a boy. Girls don't have that."

Xyll: " The black-haired baby is the boy while the silvered-haired baby is a girl?"

Noa:" Yes."

Xyll:" Oh, so what are their names?"

Noa smiles and answers: " The girl is named Valery while the boy is named Eivor. Valery means Strong; healthy; powerful while Eivor means Good luck." 

Xyll: " Oh I see, what does your name mean?"

Noa: " Motion, movement." 

Xyll: " You got the short end of the stick"

Noa: " That is one way of looking at it."

Xyll: " What is the other?"

Noa: " It means to always move forward in life."

Xyll: " ... I don't think so but alright."

Noa then put back the babies in cribs and after that, she tries to find some clothes as well as dipper-like things to put in them. She can't remember where she exactly but them after she made them in her spare time.