Side note page

(Facts to keep track of if you forget. This page will update. )

Cultivation stages ( Lowest to highest)

First Foundation

middle foundation

 last foundation

 spirit junior

spirit master

 spirit elite

elemental junior

 elemental master

 elemental elite

Nascent soul

soul master

soul elite

 golden master

 golden elite

spirit king

semi-immortal 

 immortal

The cultivation elements and their color (From the most common to the rarest)

 fire (red)

Air (white)

water ( Dark blue)

 wood (Green)

 Earth (Brown)

 ice ( Light blue) 

lightning (Yellow)

metal (silver) 

The layers of the Nao forest 

The outer layer, the Semi layer, the middle layer, and the inner layer. 

Qi

Is the name of the magical energy used for this world's magic system.

 Dantian 

The Dantian is a place in the lower region of the body where a person's qi is concentrated. It is kind of like a mix between the heart and lungs for qi. Just like a lung, you collect something from the outside to go into your body just like air but for a dantian it is qi. And just like a heart, it pumps out the qi through the body so you can use the qi to either strengthen your body, heal it faster or use it for an attack. But unlike your lungs, you never lose your qi even if you use it. Unless special circumstances. Such as a wound, sickness, or poison to name a few. But you can run out of energy and need to replenish your qi with rest or pills and elixirs. The higher level you have in cultivation the more concentration you have of qi in your Dantian.

 Meridians 

 The Meridians foundations are like blood vessels for qi.

Magical beasts

They are animals that can cultivate.  

Beast core

It is the core of magical beasts and it functions like a Dantian but for beasts. A beast core looks like an orb with different colors depending on which element it has. 

List of all of Noa's farm animals

Hens and a rooster (Species unknown)

Pig (black feet pig)

Cows (ram cows)

Spider (giant domestic spider)

Fish (Mixed)

Countries 

Ozal