Chapter 27 Wu Yichen

Noa: " My child found you wounded in the woods I am helping you heal."

The man: " How can I trust you?" He asks with suspicion.

Noa: "Because you are not dead yet."

The man: " ... " 

He doesn't say anything but his grip on her loosens a little.

Noa: "Someone has used withering dusk on you. And while I dont know the exact cure I have studied the poison before and made my own one. Even if it doesn't work I am sure that it can buy you time."

The man: " As far as I know there is no cure to the withering dusk poison so how could you simply make one after studying it?"

Noa: " I only know my own methods, I dont know the methods of the outside world. So i cant tell you the difference in talent."

The man: " Outside world?"

Noa: " I have never stepped outside the Noa forest."

The man: " Are you saying that we are still in the Noa forest?"

Noa: " I have a protection barrier around my house and land. If you ever want to get out you need me."

He looks into her eyes to see if she is lying and seeing the honesty in her eyes he lets go. If she is lying then she would be an extremely good liar. Although he still dont trust her he has no choice. After all, he is dying and has noticed the limiter on him. No matter what she is after he knows that she can't be after his life, after she could have easily killed him before he even knew what hit him, and now that he has calmed down he notices that she has bandaged him up so her healing him must be true.

The man: " You mentioned a child, where is your husband?"

Noa: " "There is none."

The man"..."

The man: " "Then what are you?"

Hearing this she gets a sense of deja vu and gets a little annoyed but she hides it well.

Noa: " Humen."

The man: " You mean you were a human?"

Noa: " I am a human, not an undead or anything else."

The man: " No,evry living thing has an aura but you do not. So you can't be a human much less a real living being."

Noa: " What are you a dragon?"

The man:"..."

Noa: " My name is Noa, what is yours?"

The man: What a strange name.

The man: " I am... Wu Yichen." He decided to tell her his real name. 

Noa: " Well then, I have already fed you the medicine and patched up your wounds so there is nothing left for me to do. I still have something left to do so I will be leaving. Shout if you have something you want." And with that Noa left, leaving Wu Yichen alone. When she left Wu Yichen focused on checking on how badly damaged his body. Luckily neither his dantian nor meridians are broken and his chest wound is not that serious. The only problem is the poison. Thinking about the person who did it his heart turns cold.

 The person who did it is a woman named An Lufei. She is one of the main disciples of the Western Wind clan and the adopted daughter of the queen dowager. The queen dowager dotes on this daughter even more than she does for her son the king of Taolyn. And dose has always helped her to get close to him as An Loufei is in love with him. As he owns the queen dowager a life debt he can not refuse her when she asks to bring Loufei along. So even if he despised her he decided to give the queen dowager some face and bring her along. What he never expected was for her to plot against him together with the crown prince. She even dared to say if it weren't for him always rejecting her coldly she shouldn't have to do this. According to her she only poisoned him becuse she loves him too much and she would rather kill him with her own two hands than see him eventually love another. She also said that if he managed to survive then he would always have her in his heart as he would always think of her.

Wu Yichen: That woman is disgusting and has a shrew lose, I will never have her in my heart. 

If he were to survive then from now on he would no longer give face to the queen dowager and would swiftly kill An Lufei when the time was right. After all, if were to slowly torture her then he would bet that she would be happy and feel like all his attention was on her for her. He will also kill the crown prince and all his supporters, he would even help the third prince get the throne if he have to. But that is for later, now he has to focus on recovering and once he is well enough live in order to find his sister and his companions. So in order to heal faster he started to cultivate hoping that the qi would help strengthen his body and dose fight against the poison.