Chapter 18

Hearing this Xyll freezes for a moment but quickly regains her composure.  She turns around and looks at him with a haughty look.

Xyll: " To be more obidiant."

Xyll's husband: " Oh, and how exactly was I disobedient?" He says with a cold tone.

Xyll: " Oh, so you think that leaving your wife for more than 2 years while she is expecting is not disobedient?" She bites back.

Xyll's husband: " I was cultivating, you know that I wanted to be stronger so that I can protect you and our baby."

Xyll:" Oh, but you are already one of the strongest, so how could you not wait a little longer to go out? Or more like how could you not come back during the ovulation time? You know that both I and the baby should be in danger during that time. How is that protecting us? How could you protect us while you are absent from our side? I can protect myself and if there is something I can't handle alone should it not be us helping each other out, not you going out alone to protect me?"

Xyll's husband: "...  You never disagreed at the time."

Xyll: " Because I thought that you would be back in time, not one year after I have given birth. Our son doesn't even want you as his father. Instead, he is planning to become the son of someone else. He wants me to marry his godmother."

Noa:"..."

Xyll's husband: "Godmother?"

Xyll:" Yes, since Noa is me and my baby's savior, I have made her my son's godmother. Our son is especially like her son." She says arrogantly. After she said this he looked around and finally noticed Noa and he glared at her like he was looking at a thief but later with surprise.

Xyll's husband: " What are you?"

Noa: "... Human."

Xyll's husband: " Human? Impossible, you have no aura."

Xyll: " That is because she is from another plane of existence."

Xyll's husband: " Is that even possible."

Xyll: " It must be true, there is no other explanation."

Xyll's husband: " ... Possibly... I suppose I have to thank you for taking care of my child and wife. But if you intend to steal them away from him, I will fight you."

Noa: " I will not, I don't steal someone else's lover. "

Xyll's husband: " You hear that, you can't cheat on me with her."

Noa and Xyll: "..."

Xyll:" You are getting off topic."

Xyll's husband: " Right, I have not introduced myself yet."

Xyll: " That is not..."

Xyll's husband: " My name is Avvyr."

Xyll: " Hey, don't ignore me."

Avvyr: " Now where is my son."

Xyll: "... He has been here all along."

Antrir: " Mommy, where you deceived, that man can be daddy."

Xyll:  "How was I deceived?"

Antrir: " That man is weird, he can't be daddy. I believe that you have good taste in peapole. After all Noa and Evior are great peapole."

Avvyr: " ... Is that brat our son?"

Xyll: " Yes, he really takes after you doesn't he:" 

Avvyr: " Why is his color so strange?"

Antrir: " Hey, you are the strange one. I knew it you can't be my daddy."

Xyll: "Don't know."

Avvyr: " Well, this is bad."

Xyll:" What?"

Avvyr: " Do you remember the orecal?"

Xyll:" No."

Avvyr: " It says that once a golden and dark blue baby dragon is born, he is destined to overturn all the dragon clans. If we take him back the elders will kill him."

Xyll: "...Can't we move and hide him from the other dragon clans?"

Avvyr: " They would track us down."

Xyll:" Only you, I am not important to them. why else would they leave me alone during my weak period."

Avvyr: " Either way you 2 must leave with me, we will need to live on the run for a while. We must leave before the elder starts to look for us."

Xyll: "... You are right."She says with hesitance.

Antrir: " NO, I DONT WANT TO!" He screams in anger.

Xyll: " It is for your safety." She tries to comfort him.

Antrir: " No i refuse." 

Xyll: "Antrir." She says sternly as she tries to pick him up, but he runs away.

Xyll: " Antrir you get back right this instance!" She shouts with anger and chases after him. Seeing this Noa quickly grabs Evior and walks towards Valery and Gaia. She did not want them to be caught in the crossfire. Avvyr on the other hand stands there frozen looking at the mother and son chase scene. But, when Antrir notices Noa moving Evior a determined glint appears in his eyes like he has decided to do something big. Antrir runs at top speed toward Evior and jumps up to sitt beside him. And before anyone has had a chance to react he starts to chant something, then once that is done he bites Evior and drinks a little of his blood. Evior started crying because of the pain but he stopped when a withe light developed over both of them. Once the light was gone. The wound on Evior was healed and a tattoo-like mark appeared on Antrir's forehead.

Noa: " What just happand?" Noa asks but when she looks for Xyll and Avvyr for an answer they look like they have seen a ghost. That is when she remembered that Antrir hurt her son.

Noa: " Antrir, go off, you are not allowed to go near Evior. You are not allowed to bite him." She scolds him and knowing that he did wrong he jumps off with shame but also with a feeling of triumph.  This is when Xyll and Avvyr regain their composure.

Xyll: "... He... he... how could you make a blood pact?"

Noa: " Blood pact?"

Xyll: " It means that my sons have made a contract with him where they will live and die together. If one of them dies the other one will also die."

Hearing this, Noa gets a little upset, her son is too young and should not even refuse or agree to it. Now her son's survival is dependent on Antrirs survival and vice versa. But he is not her son so it is not her job to lecture him. So she glances at Xyll and she gets the memo.

Xyll: " Do you know what you just did?" She says as she tries to suppress her anger.

Antrir: " I made it so that I can never leave Evior. Now you can't force me to go."

Xyll: " Did you consider Evior's feelings, now he is bound to you against his will."

Antrir: " But since I am a dragon I can't die that easily so he will be safe."

Xyll: "... You... you."

Avvyr: " No, you still have to follow us. As long as you are both healthy neither of you will die. Nothing will change if you are close to him or not. You can't protect him from danger anyway."

Antrir: " But I..."

Avvyr: " You can come back once you are strong enough to protect him, but to do that you must come with me."

Antrir: " ... Alright, but can we leave tomorrow?"

Hearing him agree, Avvyr's eyes turn gentle, and says: " Alright."