6

Chapter 6 Pillar (Zuzhi)

  "You mother-in-law, what are you arguing? Your baby is in the northwest. It takes two days and two nights to take a train. You can talk about how to find and where to start..." The angry man, cried and slid along with his wife. Out of the meeting yard.

  This farce gradually came to an end with the sound of distant footsteps.

  After graduating from High School, he followed the villagers to the city to learn machine repair, and then asked him to find an errand at the Chengdong Bus Station. He stayed for several years.

  At the beginning of the end of the world, the pillar began to have a low-grade fever. After the trustee asked for leave, he lay dazedly on the small bed in the dormitory. He was awakened by a thunderstorm, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a stream of muddy water flowing down the roof that had already been lifted off, and instantly flooded his little bed.

  He struggled quickly, opened the door and ran to the front office building, climbed to the fifth floor in one breath, and then dared to stop and sit on the steps in the corridor, panting heavily.

  The escaped man exhausted the last trace of his strength, hunger and dizziness hit him, and then he was sweating all over, spinning around. He leaned against the wall, thinking of his parents in the country, thinking that he was confessing this time. Here it is.

  Fortunately, the survivors in the station rushed to the only tall building one after another. Everyone found the pillars that had taken off their power, and together they carried him to the empty office, fed him water and food, and then picked up the pillars. A small life.

  A total of twenty people staying in this small building, most of them were colleagues from the pillars, and only three young men and women were passengers stranded at the station due to the incident.

  Because there are also night-shift lounges in the office building, there are quilts and beds, and some units prepare snack packages for employees on May Day. These twenty people also relied on these, barely supporting the dark week.

When the flood reached the second floor, the storm finally stopped and the sky cleared. Zhuzi saw that their food would be exhausted. After discussing with his colleagues, he sent two people with good water quality to the warehouse and took out the kayaks. Everyone got on the kayak in twos and threes, the pillar and the two neighboring villages. The boy got on a kayak and discussed going back to the country.

  After a short farewell, everyone rowed towards their destination. After getting on the kayak, the pillars know how cruel the world outside is. Not only are all kinds of garbage floating on the water, there are also the bodies of people who can't bear to look directly at them...

  Zhu Zi didn't know how many times he had vomited, and then he gradually adapted. As the evening approached, the flood gradually receded, and the three of them finally marked out of the town.

  On the way, there are many people who stick their heads out of the windows to look out, and they don't care about the pillars, they just rush home with one mind.

  Finally found a small shop on the side of the road, opened the door lock, the three of them will eat some snacks that haven't been in the water, and take a rest for the night.

  The next day, the weather was fine and the sky was clear. There was no sign of the flood. The pillars threw away the kayak happily, packed up some instant noodles and water, and embarked on the journey home on foot.

  But they never expected that the real difficulties had just begun.

  When he was about to pass by Shangjia Village, Wang Ergou, who was walking with the pillar, said that his cousin was at the head of Shangjia Village, and suggested to borrow a motorcycle without delay, so he would take a mile or two more.

  Everyone had no objections, so they followed Wang Ergou. The village was quiet, without even a dog barking. At first they didn't care, until a "woman" with ragged clothes and a pale face, with fangs in her mouth, walked. When walking towards them strangely, they realized something was wrong.

  The timid Wang Ergou, screamed again and again, his throat howled, it was a bad thing. The quiet village seemed to have been pressed by someone, and it instantly became lively. The voice of "Hoho..." came from all directions, and the various "men, women, and children" all approached the three in a strange posture. Surrounded by.

  At this very moment, Zhu Zi saw a second-hand van parked in front of the house, and rushed to the van with a shout. The other two followed up, and finally closed the door before the zombies were surrounded.

  But the van was soaked in rain, and it couldn't catch fire at all. The pillars tried again and again, sweating profusely, and seeing the zombies outside the window were about to hammer the glass, there was still no progress.

  Suddenly, the pillar heard an exclamation from Wang Ergou in the back row, and saw that the window glass on his right hand side was broken, and a shriveled hand was grabbing at him. He was anxious and raised his right hand to block it.

  I thought that his arm would definitely be caught with a blood hole, but the pain he thought did not come. I saw a ball of thunder and lightning in his palm, which instantly severed the zombie's arm. At this moment, the car also started, the pillars came and thought about it, smashed through a bloody road, ran over the zombies and rushed out of Shangjia Village.

  On the way, they no longer dared to branch out, and chose to walk on the remote roads where there were no households, hide in hiding, and after many setbacks, they arrived at their village entrance at noon the next day.