31

Chapter 31-Rare Water System Ability Person

  Wang Yiyi and his party got on the raft drawn by Wang Tao and Wang Wenqing in two groups. It didn't take long before they finally saw the two survivors in Wangjiawan. Two grandparents who are over eighty years old, and two couples who are the same age as their parents, and Wang Tao and Wang Wenqing, who are a few years younger than Wang Yiyi.

  It seems that the last days have not changed them. They are still very simple country folks. They have not seen strangers for a long time. When they saw Wang Yiyi and them, Wang Yiyi could feel the smile on their faces. , Is a sincere joy from the heart.

  The monkey looked at such a kind-hearted family, and for a while, it was not so good. "Grandpa and grandma, we are not in Shangjia Village, but the food is really collected by us, and the code is there!"

The two gray-haired old people were not angry when they heard what the monkey said. On the contrary, they were very open-minded and said, "Oh, that's also our fault. Take it from the village!"

  "It's not easy for everyone now. For our two families, the food from Wangjiawan can support one or two years!"

  Looking at the two families so soft and easy to bully, Wang Yiyi and they were all embarrassed to start. Finally, my mother spoke, "Uncle and aunt, we are from Wangjia Village behind Shangjia Village! Uncle and aunt, are you going to stay here all the time?"

  "Yes, our two families are ready to stay here and wait for rescue!" The old woman replied lovingly.

  "Waiting for rescue? Who will help?" The monkey was curious and couldn't help but interject.

  "It said on the radio that the country is sending troops to rescue them one by one! It is said that a base has been established in the H city next to us!" When they thought of this, the two families showed expectation on their faces.

  "Grandpa and grandma, can we listen to the radio? We don't know yet!" Wang Yi asked curiously. I have never used a radio in my family, and I have never heard others talk about it in the village. Maybe it's because in the last days, everyone is not thinking about holding a radio.

  The grandmother stood up slowly and took out a small old-fashioned radio from the inner room, like holding a baby, and pressed the switch in front of everyone.

  "Dear surviving citizens, the government has established three security bases in H City, G City, and Z City. It has now sent troops to search and rescue nationwide. The survivors will be arranged to move into the base in accordance with the principle of proximity. Please be sure to protect yourself before the army arrives!"

  ............

  Except for this continuously looping voice, there is no more news on the radio. "This is what my old lady was tinkering with on the radio a few days ago and overheard it unintentionally. The government has arranged, so our days will be rushed!" The old woman said with satisfaction.

  When Wang Yi looked at everyone's faces, there was also some expectation, except for Zhang Heng, who had never seen emotions. After all, the end of the world has been here for so long, and everyone is struggling to support it with the desire to live. In fact, they themselves don't know what they are living for.