39

Chapter 39

  "Brother Heng, how do I feel that there are no zombies more terrifying than having zombies!" The monkey whispered to the leader Zhang Heng and said the voice of everyone.

  Zhang Heng looked solemn and continued to walk forward cautiously against the foot of the wall, without turning his head or answering the monkey's words.

  His actions made everyone's heart collapse tighter, and they didn't dare to breathe, and carefully followed behind him. Even Zhang Heng turned into an alley and deviated from the street, and no one asked any questions.

  Slowly, there were dark blood stains on the ground, and then everyone discovered that there were more and more zombies on the ground. It seemed that they had only died for a few days.

  Finally, Zhang Heng stopped behind a shop, "Everyone try to be quiet, there should be a few zombies inside!" Zhang Heng turned his head and said to the people behind him.

  He carefully released a fireball, slowly melting the big iron lock on the door.

  He reached out and caught the big lock that had fallen, without making a sound.

  Gently pushed the door open...

  The room was quiet, just when Wang Yiyi thought that there were no zombies at all, she saw the three zombies in front of the shelf, but the three zombies were a bit strange, as if they hadn't been spotted at all, they were motionless.

  Even if Zhang Heng's opening the door was really light, they didn't notice it; now that he is so close, he should have smelled human flesh long ago.

  According to common sense, it should be rushed towards them excitedly!

  Wang Yi's mind was still entangled like a battle between heaven and man, but Zhang Heng had already sent out three fireballs, melting the heads of the three zombies.

  He didn't care about the zombies on the ground, and walked carefully toward the second floor along the stairs.

  Wang Yiyi felt that this town was weird and couldn't help feeling nervous, so he followed Zhang Heng and wanted to find out.

  Zhang Heng walked to the large French window in the middle of the second floor, and carefully opened a corner of the curtain, revealing a little gap.

  Wang Yiyi also curiously stood on the other side of the floor-to-ceiling window, and opened the curtain to reveal a little gap like Zhang Heng.

  It doesn't matter if you look at it, the hair is horrified for a moment. How come there are densely packed zombies, are the zombies from the entire town gathered here? What attracts them in this supermarket?

  Wang Yiyi and the others are now in a shop diagonally across from the supermarket. Standing by the window, they can get a clear view of the situation in front of the supermarket.

  "There are densely packed zombies outside. The supermarket is wrapped tightly!" Wang Yi moved his lips and said silently, moving his lips to the people who followed. This is much worse than the zombie tide encountered in the village. .

  The wave of zombies in the village has been fighting for a long time, and many people have been sacrificed to protect the village.

  The number of zombies below is more than several times, and the town is densely populated. The zombies do not lack food at all, and the level is definitely higher than the zombies in the previous tide of zombies.

  Wang Yi suddenly had a headache. He didn't expect to encounter such a tricky thing when he first entered the town and didn't collect any materials. Looking at the current situation, there is only a detour to a larger county, but there are so many zombies in a small town, and the county is more densely populated, will it be more difficult.