37

Chapter 37 Space Exposure

  After the meeting, Wang Yi was interviewed by Zhang Heng again. How did this scene seem familiar? Wang Yi who was sitting on the wooden pier next to the well thought about it, but Zhang Heng was sitting too. This is the rhythm to be discussed in detail. what.

  "Just tell me if you have anything to say, I'm panicking when you see it!" Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng staring at him for a long time, and finally couldn't help it.

  "Your... space is different from the monkey's!"

  "How did you find out?" Wang Yi was not afraid that he would know one by one, so he didn't deny it.

  He had planned to tell him a long time ago, he found it better, and he didn't need to find another opportunity to talk about it specially.

  Seeing Wang Yi's confession all the time, Zhang Heng also became agile, "You used to go to the wells in the village when you have nothing to do. After you left, I deliberately stepped forward to see... Is the water level high? few!"

  Before Zhang Heng finished talking, Wang Yiyi understood that he was really careless. It didn't matter if he hadn't noticed someone following him, and he didn't pay attention to the details.

  "I didn't intend to keep hiding from you, since you found out, then I can directly use the things in the space!" Wang Yiyi was particularly eager, and felt that being discovered is also a good thing, lest he stay in the same roof. You still have to be a thief every day.

  Seeing Wang Yiyi's calmness, Zhang Heng didn't know how to react. This little Nizi really regarded herself as her own family, and she had been looking for her for a long time in vain.

  "Then take Da Hei with you when you go out this time!"

  "How do you know that space can enter living things?" Wang Yiyi thought Zhang Heng just knew that there were wells in space, but he knew that he could feed living things!

  "I have psychic powers. I can feel that there are two people in your room in the middle of the night, but there is only one in the second half of the night, and there will be two people again at dawn! You must have waited for Luo Luo to sleep, and then entered the space. Come on!" Zhang Heng said what he had observed a long time ago.

  "Didn't you say that your mental abilities cannot be monitored?"

  "I can't monitor it, but I can feel the energy fluctuations. With the diligence of my supernatural powers, my hearing has become a lot more sensitive recently!" Zhang Heng looked at Wang Yiyi so calmly, and there was nothing to hide, telling the truth. .

  "Then, as long as I encounter the mental powers in my space, don't all of them have to be exposed!" Wang Yiyi wailed.

  "Don't worry about this, there are already few people with mental abilities." Zhang Heng thought for a while, and continued, "Even if I meet someone with mental abilities, as long as his level is not as high as mine, he can't break the spirit I established. Barrier."

  Wang Yi thought that your old man could practice quickly, and he was a little angry, and he had to rely on him to protect his own space. But it doesn't work, and there are a lot of things in the space that need her to take care of.

  "My space is a farm, which can not only grow but also breed, but no one can enter except me!"

  Wang Yiyi felt Zhang Heng's dedication to this family. She felt that she had the same goal as him, and it was better to join hands to get twice the result with half the effort.

  "Then what do you keep in it now? Do you have all the seeds? Are they all planted?"

  Zhang Heng was really curious and asked everything he wanted to know. Wang Yiyi also answered truthfully. At first, she bought all the seeds from Taobao, but she didn't have much preparation for poultry or anything. They were chickens, rabbits, pigs, fish and shrimps that were put in after returning to the village.

  After Zhang Heng finished listening, he couldn't help but sigh that Wang Yiyi was so lucky. He had never heard of Space Farm in his previous life.

  Wang Yiyi doesn't feel anything now, but one year after the end of the world, the environment was destroyed, and the earth could no longer be planted, and humans could no longer eat fresh vegetables. At that time...

  If people know her space farm, I don't know how many people will covet it. Maybe he would be locked in a laboratory for research like Lolo in his previous life.

  "Although I know about your space farm, you still don't take space products outside. Everyone is not guilty and you are guilty of crimes." Zhang Heng said with a serious face.

  He didn't really want to care about Wang Yiyi, he just didn't want Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang to be dragged down by her, and he would have to worry about it at that time. It's better to eliminate this hidden danger as soon as possible.

  Wang Yiyi is not really silly and sweet, she understands all the truths that should be understood, and he also knows that he, like his parents, is for her good, and he is also very cooperative.

"Although there is room for a farm, the things in you can't cross the open road. Let's go out this time to collect more supplies!"

  "How many things can you fit in the space? Let's go out for food, clothing, shelter and transportation this time, and we'd better be able to come back on the hour!"

  Zhang Heng thought about the year-long winter, and felt that he couldn't collect more things too much.

  "It's very big. It's okay to install our entire village! Tell me the truth, is it because you foresee the disaster? It's much more serious than what you just said!" Wang Yiyi always feels that Zhang Heng is too urgent. There should be What is hidden from everyone.

  "Yes, there will be a heavy rain before winter, and there will indeed be floods!"

  Hearing what he said, Wang Yiyi was not surprised, as the old saying goes, there must be waterlogging due to prolonged drought.

  Unexpectedly, Zhang Heng's conversation turned, "But that is acid rain, which will corrode. Basically, after that time, there will be nothing on earth!"

  "It's so powerful, it can corrode! Even houses can corrode? Doesn't that mean that human beings have no way of survival at all!" Wang Yi was taken aback one by one. He didn't expect that there was such a terrible thing in Zhang Heng's prediction.

  "The metal released by the metal-type supernatural powers can withstand the corrosion of acid rain. I have processed all the houses of our team." Although there is a solution, there are few apocalyptic powers, not to mention. What about the metal type superpower?

  This acid rain is a devastating disaster for mankind. But for the zombies, it was a holy rain of promotion and their carnival.

  "Fortunately, fortunately, there is a solution!" Wang Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief, worrying about the future for a while, and forgot to ask Zhang Heng how he knew this solution. Is it foreseeing again?

  "So when going out this time, we need to collect as much as possible, because it will be difficult to get it again in the future!" Zhang Heng finally stated his purpose, and he hoped that Wang Yiyi could cooperate with him.

  Although monkeys also have space, he can also find monkeys. But after all, the monkey has lost a layer of relationship with him. In the last days, the human heart is changeable. Who can guarantee that the current teammates will always be teammates?

  He could trust Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang, and Wang Yiyi would never disobey her own parents. Even if there is a case, if Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang have changed in this life, then the right will be the life of the last life.

  Wang Yiyi also understood what Zhang Heng wanted to express, and immediately expressed his position, "I will definitely cooperate with you, you can rest assured to do it, and leave the stuff to me!"

  Zhang Heng saw that Wang Yiyi was very active, and he had achieved his goal, so he stopped talking, nodded, and entered the house.