67

Chapter 67

  Wang Wenqing looked at Wang Tao who was rushing towards him, a bit of cold, and quickly kicked him away, "Stay away from me, you are so dirty, you are entangled with spider spirits, it's all webs... ..."

  Wang Tao didn't care. He patted the web on his body, and stretched out his hand to gesture, telling everyone about his experience, "That's far more terrifying than spider spirits, a mutant baby with such a big belly and arms and legs. It's terrifyingly thin..."

  The monkeys listened carefully one by one, exclaiming from time to time. Slowly, Wang Yi also came back to his senses, and withdrew from Zhang Heng's arms a little stiffly, his face blushed slightly, "You're all right, it's great!"

  Zhang Heng let go of Wang Yiyi, and couldn't help rubbing her head again, "Don't worry, we are all fine, and we will never separate again!"

  "Yes, we will all act neatly in the future and never separate again. This time it scared me a lot! Old man, if you are gone, what can I do by myself!" Dad's hand, hearing what Zhang Heng said, quickly agreed.

  Wang Yiyi was startled by his mother's loud voice, and bounced away like an electric shock, a little far away from Zhang Heng. But soon, Zhang Heng walked a few steps forward and held her little hand tightly.

  Wang Yiyi was a little awkward to earn, but Zhang Heng grasped very tightly, to no avail, so Zhang Heng could only go. Wang Yi has always been a weird temperament. He likes to be a little overbearing, a little stronger, and the kind that can block her with nowhere to escape.

  Although Zhang Heng's sudden feelings made her very awkward, but I don't know why she still enjoys it, and her heart is very sweet and sweet.

  Zhang Heng didn't know when he started, Wang Yiyi, a little nizi, walked into his heart, and slowly, he learned that he liked it.

  When he first stepped in the door, he watched the little Nizi leaping towards them with joy. He had only one idea at the time, wanting to hug this little girl into his arms, and he did the same.

  He and this little Nizi are also childhood sweethearts. As the days get together more and more, many things in their childhood have become clearer and clearer.

  He remembered this little Nizi, as if crying and begging him to be her prince charming when he grows up! He seemed to have agreed at the time, well, he Zhang Heng is a man who keeps promises!

  Zhang Heng looked at Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang who hugged next to him, his parents from previous life. He looked at Wang Yiyi next to him again. It was good. He was still a family in his life, and he could call them parents again soon.

  How savvy my parents are, they have long discovered the pink bubble between Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng, but they are just happy to see the result, and smile silently.

  In Wang Tao's vivid portrayal, everyone finally knows the twists and turns of their night at the county hospital.

  "Wang Tao, stop curiosity to kill the cat next time! You don't know, our life is not easy! We were also hanged one by one for most of the night!" The monkey finished listening to Wang Tao's narration. Started to talk about what happened to him.

  "Don't blame one by one, if there weren't one by one, we might have been talking!" Zhang Qiang was still reliable and said something fair.

  Everyone nodded, thinking about the scene now, my heart is full of hairs, "This apocalypse is really not an ordinary apocalypse, I have opened my eyes! These monsters are much more powerful than the grinning zombies outside!"

  Dad looked outside, it was bright, "Clean up, let's go to the provincial capital early, and return to the village as soon as we're done!"

  After the confusing and confusing experience last night, everyone began to miss the small mountain village in the mountain valley. There may be nothing there, but it will make people feel at ease and feel a sense of belonging.

  "Okay, everyone clean up and get the solar panels in the provincial capital, and we will go back!" Zhang Heng also wants everyone to go back immediately, but it won't work. If you don't prepare for such a long winter, you will be waiting for death when you go back.

  Soon, everyone was on the highway leading to the provincial capital. It may be that too many people walked along this section of the road, and the vehicles that were obstructing the road were actually cleared to the sides.

  As soon as Wang Yi got on the bus, she was drowsy. She was so nervous last night that she didn't dared to close her eyes all night. At this moment, the matter was resolved, and everyone was fine, she relaxed, and exhaustion and sleepiness all hit her.

  Handing Luo Luo to his mother, Wang Yi found a back position, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  Meimei slept, and when she opened her eyes again, she was a little dumbfounded, what caught the eye was actually a thick chest.

  Why did she get into Zhang Heng's arms again? She quickly touched the corner of her mouth. Fortunately, she didn't drool.

  Listening to the powerful beating of Zhang Heng's heart, Wang Yiyi's small heart is also bumping like a deer. What should I do?

  Wang Yi felt the big hand around his waist gently rubbing, as if he was smoothing a kitten.

  Wang Yiyi really didn't know what to do, so he closed his eyes and started to deceive himself. Yes, I am not awake, I am still sleeping!

  But soon, Zhang Heng's smiling voice came into Wang Yi's ear, "Since I haven't woken up yet, then I will kiss you!"

  "Zhang Heng, do you want to be like this? You are shameless!" Wang immediately raised his head in fright, and muttered in a low voice for fear of attracting other people's attention.

  But Zhang Heng saw that his calculations were successful, his eyes were all gentle, and he brought Wang into his arms one by one.

  Wang Yiyi stared at Zhang Heng viciously, "Where did your ice cube face go? Why didn't I find you like this before!" In the face of Zhang Heng's burning gaze, Wang Yiyi took it with him in the end. Be ashamed.

  "What? What's this?" Zhang Heng lowered his head, bit Wang Yiyi's earlobe, and whispered softly while blowing teasingly.

  Wang Yiyi was like a discouraged ball, softened all over, collapsed into Zhang Heng's arms, and there was no more sound.

  Zhang Heng looked at Wang Yiyi, who was nestled in his arms, and he was like a little cat. How could he be so funny and cute.

  But at this time, Wang Yiyi was constantly slandering in her heart. Why did Zhang Heng suddenly change her face in the big ice cube? How could she be so provocative, and if she wanted to let people live, she was about to drown in this charming tenderness. .

  In fact, there is no real ice face; in this world, how could anyone not express love.

  When a man is full of you, he can do everything, he will understand all your happy and unhappy, and he will tolerate all your small tempers.