88

Chapter 88

  As for the crystal nucleus, when the villagers learned that Xiaoya loves the crystal nucleus, they all took out their own extra crystal nuclei in order to allow Xiaoya to leave a little more vines in the front and back of his house.

  Suddenly, Xiaoya was so beautiful that he became the patron saint of the villagers. Almost all the idle crystal nuclei in the village were collected by it.

  Xiaoya was so happy, but Xu Qing, the head of the base, began to worry. How could a strong base not have enough crystal nuclei to circulate? But soon, this problem has a solution.

  After learning that the mutant wolves can be eaten, the villagers lit a bonfire in the open area of ​​the village that night, and handled the hundreds of mutant wolves neatly. People from the entire village joined the team dealing with mutant wolves, smiling and busy working until noon the next day.

  The village is full of joy, just like Chinese New Year. And not far from the village, a group of people were fleeing in embarrassment, looking like a vicious monster behind them.

  The group of people who were being chased fled toward the village. At the same time, they also brought trouble to the village. Xu Qing, who had just led the villagers to deal with the mutant wolf, was about to start to have a headache again.

  "Boss, there seems to be a village ahead, blocking our way!" A sweaty man was turning his head and reporting to the crowd in the back of the car.

  I saw a man with a scar on his face sitting in the back of the car. That hideous scar almost penetrated the entire right face, in sharp contrast with his handsome left face, giving a strong visual impact.

  I saw that man took out his binoculars calmly, and his dignified face suddenly showed a hint of interest, "Hope base? It's interesting! Senior soldier, let's go in!"

  "Ah, boss, do you mean this village is called Hope Base? There are still people in it?" The man in front asked in surprise, but soon he saw the fire on the wall in front of him, and there were indeed people.

  The Scarred Man didn't expect that after the end of the world for so long, in addition to the base established by the government, there are actually surviving villages. Moreover, such a small place actually claims to be a base, which is really interesting.

  The group of people knocked on the gate of the Hope Base with a bit of curiosity, and the gate of the Hope Base was opened for the first time after winter.

  As soon as the group arrived at the entrance of the village, Wang Yiyi got news from Xiaoya. Nowadays, Xiaoya's vines are spread all over the village, and his eyes and ears are everywhere. Every move in the village is under Xiaoya's monitoring.

  And Xiaoya would pick up important things to report to Wang one by one every day, so although Wang Yiyi did not leave the house, she knew everything that happened outside.

  "Master, there are a group of strangers at the entrance of the village, there are probably more than 30!" Xiaoya was reporting to Wang Yiyihui, who was lying on the sofa and eating snacks.

  Hearing Xiaoya's words, Wang Yiyi finally brought up a hint of spirit. These days, Xiao Ya was always whispering in her ears about the parents and the western family. She was almost impatient. I don't know how this Xiao Ya is as gossip as the aunts in the village.

"Master, let me tell you that someone was injured in it! But it doesn't look like it was caused by a zombie!" Xiaoya said in a melodious tone, dampening Wang Yiyi's appetite.

  Wang Yiyi finally got interested, sat up straight, and asked seriously, "I am injured, is it a mutant beast?"

  Xiao Ya shook her head, "I don't know, I saw that the wound under their clothes is very small. If it is a wound bitten by a mutant beast, it is also a very small mutant beast!"

  Wang Yi wanted to go out and have a look right now, to make it clear, "Little Ya, where are those people now?"

  "On the side of base chief Xu Qing, the male host is also there!" Xiao Ya replied playfully.

  When Wang Yi heard Xiaoya's answer, he nestled back on the sofa again. Now that Brother Heng was also there, what happened, she knew after Brother Heng came back, there was no need to rush for a while.

  At this moment, Zhang Heng indeed saw the group of people. When he saw the scarred man in the lead, he was in a trance for a moment. He did not expect that he would meet the people in the H city base so quickly in this life. .

  The reason why he remembers this scarred man is because he is always followed by a subordinate whose face is full of pits behind him, as if he is calling a high soldier. It's hard not to impress people with such eye-catching appearances.

  Zhang Heng was a little curious, because he observed it back and forth several times, and did not find a man with pitted face behind Scar Man.

  When he recovered, Xu Qing had already greeted Scar Man and sat down. The two sides have already gotten to know each other seven or seven eighty-eight, and are beginning to get to the point.

  Zhang Heng hid his surprise very well, and no one noticed his strangeness.

  "Brother Gao, since you are from the H city base. The H city base is not close to us, how did you find us here?" Xu Qing asked the scar man who claimed to be Gao Ren.

  "Actually, we are going out for a mission. I heard from other teams in the base that the beasts have also begun to mutate, and we chased the mutant beasts all the way." Gao said half-truth answered his trip.

  Their team did go out to catch mutant beasts for the laboratory of the base, but they didn't follow the trail of mutant beasts. They were rushed and came to this village in a panic.

  "Mutated beast?" Xu Qing was very surprised, suddenly thinking of the pile of mutant wolves in the village, his face was stunned.

  "Yes, mutant beast, have it ever appeared here?" Gao Ren leaned forward and asked in surprise.

  As a result, before Xu Qing had time to answer, Zhang Heng next to him interrupted his thoughts, "What's the matter with your wound?"

  Xu Qing followed Zhang Heng's gaze and saw a tall and thin man behind Scar Man, who was scratching his own arm in pain. After a while, there were blood stains on that arm.

  Scar man turned his head and saw this scene, and quickly stood up to stop the man's movements, and asked with concern, "Gao Bing, what's the matter with you?"

  Zhang Heng's eyes lit up, and a hint of doubt flashed quickly. This person is actually a good soldier? It doesn't look like the height, but soon he was relieved that the senior soldier in his previous life always bowed his head and bowed his back. He never turned his face directly to others. Subjectively, he gave people a very short. feel.

  In fact, by carefully observing the person in front of you, you can still see how it looked like in the previous life.

  "Boss, I should have been scratched by those little beasts!" Gao Bing replied while holding his arm in pain, the veins on his forehead violently, gritted his teeth.

  When Zhang Heng heard this, he immediately picked up a dagger, bypassed the crowd, and headed towards the arm of the senior soldier...

  When everyone came back to their senses, Gao Bing was sitting on the ground, clutching his arms tightly, bright red blood dripping from his fingers, and he was already silent in pain. And not far from his feet, there was a fist-sized piece of black carrion...