53

Chapter 53

  Wang Yiyi and the others are not the masters who wronged themselves, thinking that since someone opened the way, they don't need to bother to move the car, so why bother to ride a motorcycle!

  Wang Yiyi didn't discuss with everyone, so he neatly packed the motorcycle into the space and replaced the big guy with a comfortable bus.

  When the monkey saw it, he immediately volunteered to occupy the driving seat, beckoning everyone to get in the car quickly, and take advantage of this time to squint for a while.

  Wang Yiyi and the others are not welcome, it was really a twists and turns last night. Presumably everyone didn't rest well in the middle of the night. There was a chance now, and they were not polite. They each found a seat or started to sleep while lying down or sitting!

  Wang Yi felt as if he was squinting in a daze for a while, and it seemed that he hadn't fallen asleep at all. In such a half-dream and half-awake, the car came to a sudden stop.

  She was thrown out immediately and hit the back of the seat in front, grinning in pain for a while. But she didn't dare to delay, and immediately thought of Lolo who was sitting in the back row of her, got up and went to see if Lolo was injured.

  Fortunately, when the car braked sharply, Luo Luo woke up a long time ago and was holding Da Hei amused. He reacted immediately and firmly grasped the front seat.

  "Monkey, what's the matter!" As soon as Wang Yiyi confirmed that Luo Luo was okay, someone ran to the front of the car to check before he could ask.

  "Lao Xie, what's wrong with them? Why are they driving back!" Wang Gang, the earth-type supernatural power in the team, looked at Lao Xie who almost hit their bus with a look of surprise.

  "Ah, it's you! Hurry up...turn around, there are so many zombies in front of you!" Old Xie recognized the monkey through the car window, and didn't worry about how they suddenly got a bus, and desperately clamored for them to make way.

  Although Old Xie was hysterical, it was too late, and a large group of zombies soon followed behind their off-road vehicle.

  Old Xie and the others watched the group of zombies approaching, but Wang Yiyi and the others were slow to move. They were cruel, abandoned the off-road vehicle, and ran toward the back of Wang Yiyi and their bus.

  In fact, it's not that the monkey doesn't want to turn around, it's that the zombies come too fast, and they don't give people time to react at all.

  When Wang Yiyi ran to the front of the car, a large group of zombies were already close at hand, and a monkey exclaimed from her ears, "These are all speed abilities? Or are they advanced? How fast? so fast!"

  Wang Yi didn't dare to delay, he opened the window and threw a spiky ball towards the front. This time he still threw the front few zombies, giving everyone some breathing time.

  Taking advantage of this gap, the two earth-type supernatural powers in the team immediately built an earthen wall in front of the bus, temporarily blocking the group of zombies moving forward.

  Upon seeing this, Wang Tao quickly joined the wall-building team. He erected another metal wall behind the dirt wall. The three of them continued to use their abilities to reinforce the wall, but even so, it was only able to block the zombies. group.

  Standing behind the earth wall, Zhang Heng kept releasing fire dragons towards the zombies outside the earth wall. After the previous advancement, Zhang Heng's fire-type abilities have greatly increased, and the fire dragon released is long and wide, and can hit a large number of zombies every time.

  Wang Yiyi did not covet the number of small spikes this time, but concentrated his energy to gather two super spikes and direct them to roll back and forth. As long as those zombies touch the spikes on the sting ball, they will be sucked up immediately.

  Mom thinks that Wang Yiyi's spike ball is very good, but the rolling speed is a bit slower. He immediately gave up his wind blade, released a whirlwind, and swept Wang Yiyi's spike back and forth wildly.

  With the cooperation of his mother, Wang Yi gave up the control of the direction of one of the spikes and handed it over to his mother.

  She herself was concentrating on directing another spike, using her mind to control it's big and small, and specifically ran over the zombies. For a while, the effect was very good.

  Seeing that the situation was stable, Wang Yi took the time to look back at Luo Luo and Da Hei, and found that Dad and the monkey were staring from the left to the right. He immediately relaxed and concentrated on dealing with the zombies in front of him.

  In fact, Wang Yi had been worrying too much. Zhang Heng had already wrapped a layer of mental power on Luo Luo and his father, protecting them all the time. It's just that everyone is not a mental power, and didn't feel this protection for a while.

  Even Wang Yiyi didn't know that she was already covered with a thick layer of mental power. No one noticed it, and Zhang Heng didn't intend to tell anyone!

  Although the speed of this group of zombies is much faster, and the fighting power is stronger than the previous zombies group, but Wang Yiyi and their abilities are also getting longer, and they have learned to cooperate with each other.

  Although it was a little rushed at first, it was very difficult to deal with, but gradually he also mastered the knack, crushing the zombies overwhelmingly.

  Old Xie watched Wang Yiyi and they took control of the situation from a distance, and no longer ran away in embarrassment. I found a car that they had moved by the side of the road before, got in, thinking that if Wang Yiyi and the others couldn't stand it, they could immediately increase the throttle and continue to escape.

  If he could stand it up there, he could go over and see if he could get along with them, even if he was following their bus, it would be good to seek some kind of shelter.

  In just such a short time today, his team lost three people. Now that you add yourself, there are only five people. Old Xie thought, in this apocalypse, the five are still too thin, and they must hold Wang Yiyi's thighs firmly.

  In fact, if Lao Xie didn't have so many crooked minds, and didn't have so many twists and turns; if he found the car and slid right away, the lives of the five of them would still be saved.

  Or if Zhang Heng didn't wrap everyone in the team with a layer of mental power, Lao Xie and them might all have a chance. However, there are so many ifs in this world!

  Just when Wang Yiyi felt that today was about to be done again, a black shadow suddenly struck her front door. She didn't have any defense for a while, just instinctively leaned back, thinking that she must be scratched today!

  But miraculously, when the black shadow was about to touch her, it seemed to be blocked by something, and it was stiff for a moment. And Wang Yiyi also seized this opportunity and avoided this fatal catch.

  Now Wang had time to breathe, and another small spike was thrown towards the shadow in front of him. And the black shadow seemed to know the danger of the small spike, and immediately avoided far away, disappearing.