119

Chapter 119 Mutant Bird

  Hopefully, there has never been a mutant mosquito in the base. Wang Yiyi thought Xu Qing's burning wormwood was working at the beginning, but soon she knew that it was not the wormwood.

  Xu Qing had always been on guard, for fear that he hoped that the base would be caught off guard by mutant mosquitoes, but he did not expect that the mutant mosquitoes did not wait, instead waiting for a group of mutant birds.

  On this day, I hope that everyone at the base will live a routine life as usual.

  At noon, there was a sudden "tweeting" sound in the sky. Hearing the sound seemed to be the feeling of a large group of sparrows, the curious villagers looked up at the sky.

  But above the villagers there was still a blue sky, white clouds, and no bird shadows.

  Just as the villagers were surprised, a large group of dense black shadows suddenly appeared in the sky, and the "chittering" sound was getting closer and deafening.

  Soon the entire sky above the Hope Base was enveloped by this dark shadow. Some villagers saw the true appearance of the dark shadow and hurriedly shouted to everyone, "Mutated bird is here, everyone quickly hide in the house!"

  Fortunately these days, Xu Qing went door to door to publicize a lot of ways to cope with mutant mosquitoes. At this moment, the villagers were not very panicked, and started to run into the house in an orderly manner.

  As soon as they arrived in the house, everyone immediately checked the doors and windows to see if they were tightly closed.

  When the mutant birds swooped down towards the hope base, the villagers could see their appearance clearly.

  These are the sparrows in people's minds. They are all the size of a bowling ball, black all over, and their long and thin beaks make people shudder.

  At this moment, they are heading towards the walls, door panels and windows, slamming and pecking desperately, as if they are never tired.

  The villagers were terrified, for fear that the windows were not strong enough to stop these terrifying mutant birds, but soon, an astonishing scene appeared before their eyes.

  The green vines that were usually quiet and without any sense of existence moved, and the huge white buds on the vines were slowly opening.

  Those white flower buds opened their mouths towards the black and crushed mutant birds, and soon they closed again. I saw that the buds were still swollen at first. It seemed that there was something trying to break through the restraints, but it was gone soon. movement.

  It didn't take long for the bud to open again, and there was nothing in it. The bud continued to attack the mutant bird, back and forth like this, and soon hoped that there were not many mutant birds left in the base.

  In the small courtyard, Zhang Heng, after hearing the "tweeting" bird chirping, knew that something was wrong, and quickly gathered a mental barrier to cover as much of the area as possible.

  Originally, Wang Yiyi was still very worried about the safety of the villagers, thinking about summoning a small spike to deal with the mutant birds, but Xiao Ya stopped her and showed her unique skills in front of her.

  "Master, you don't need to take action! Me is enough!" Xiaoya's confident voice rang in Wang Yiyi's sea of ​​knowledge.

  Xiao Ya was never a targetless person. After listening to it, Wang Yi fell to a halt, wanting to see what kind of medicine was sold in Xiao Ya's gourd.

  But soon she understood that she actually ignored Xiao Ya's bud that resembled a piranha, this bud can even be swallowed by humans, how could it not be able to swallow this mutant bird! Seeing that Xiao Ya quickly controlled the situation, Wang Yi didn't feel anxious at all, and stayed in the small courtyard quietly looking at Xiao Ya.

  I hope that the base has survived the sudden attack of the mutant birds, but the H city base is not so lucky.

  When the mutant birds swooped down, many people stood there stupidly without responding. When they reacted, they were about to run into the house, and when they were about to close the doors and windows, everything was too late.

  They have been surrounded by groups of mutant birds, and the thin and pointed beaks have been pecked towards them...The black and dense surrounding people are airtight, making people unable to see the situation inside, but just constantly There were screams coming out.

  When the mutant birds dispersed and headed for the next target, the blood man with only bones that was pecked inside was revealed.

  The base quickly became chaotic, and people fleeing desperately, even those with supernatural powers, while throwing their superpowers at the flock of birds, while looking for a safe refuge.

  At this moment, Gao Ren, who was standing behind the window, looked at the random base outside, and said to the Gao Bing behind him, "Our opportunity is here, hurry up and inform the brothers to take the family from the base. Go by the side door!"

  "Remember as soon as possible, the better, don't pack your luggage, get out of the base first!" Gao Ren ordered the high soldiers, and went into the room to prepare himself.

  Soon, several black cars broke through the fence of the side door of the base and drove quickly in the direction of the hope base.