94

Chapter 94

  Lolo in the last life was because of a rare mental power, but he didn't have a strong backing. He was taken into the laboratory easily and was developed into experimental body No. 1.

  Because Lolo's abilities are too rare, that doctor put all his hard work on Lolo, Experiment One. After Lolo suffered inhuman torture again and again, he finally mutated into a perfect experimental body number one that even a doctor could not control.

  The first thing this perfect experimental subject No. 1 did after being free was revenge. She retaliated against everyone in the base for all her unwillingness and anger, and finally she chose to die with the H city base.

  And Zhang Heng, as an ordinary supernatural player in his previous life, naturally did not escape this catastrophe, and died in this revenge.

  Zhang Heng pulled himself back from his memories. He is different in this life, Luo Luo is also different, everything will become different.

  Suddenly he felt that his big hand was being held severely. He looked at the little Nizi next to him, and while holding her back, he said, "Don't worry, I think it over, let's not hide it. Now. If there are too many people who know a secret, it is no longer a secret and has no value!"

  H City Base

  When Zhao Wen followed Gao Ren and his party back to the base, the sky was already dark.

  He didn't rest when he had just returned to the base residence, but slipped out through the back door in the dark. He arrived in front of a luxurious villa, said hello to the gatekeeper, and entered the villa familiarly.

  In the lobby of the villa, a man dressed as a literati was sitting lazily on the sofa, holding a cup of fragrant tea in his hand, looking at the visitor with great interest.

  "Third brother, as expected, there is really a group of survivors there. They occupied a village and renamed the village Hope Base." Zhao Wen stood aside, respectfully moving towards the sofa. Manhui reported that when he mentioned the Hope Base, there was obviously a trace of disdain in his tone.

  The man on the sofa gave an inaudible "um", nodded and motioned to Zhao Wen to continue.

  Zhao Wen swallowed his saliva and continued, "Brother, the village doesn't look very good, but there are solar panels inside. Every household grows fresh vegetables and also raises poultry, which is exactly the same as before the end of the world."

  "Solar panels?" The man on the sofa was a little impatient. He wanted to know if the group of people who were always the first to climb in the provincial capital belonged to this village.

  After hearing the man's words, Zhao Wen nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, every household in this village has solar panels installed."

  "Sure enough, it's them! Keep talking!" The man on the sofa nodded clearly and motioned for Zhao Wen to continue.

  "There are many superpowers in this village, and their strength is not low. Before we went, they wiped out a group of mutant wolves. Then, they wiped out a group of zombie rats.

  That zombie rat is difficult to deal with. Gao Ren and his team almost died this time. If it hadn't been for the people in that village, Gao Ren and his team would have been horrible this time! "

  Zhao Wen once thought of the zombie rat, and still has lingering fears. If it hadn't been for that village, maybe he would be killed himself.

  "They have so many plants with supernatural powers, and they give birth to vegetables in every household?" The man on the sofa was a little surprised.

  Zhao Wen shook his head, he himself was a little puzzled, "No, it seems to have been planted. I have not seen traces of plant supernatural beings on the vegetables."

  The man on the sofa sat up straight, and seemed to be interested in what Zhao Wen said, "Have you brought it back? You will know what's going on when you get the test from Dr. Gao in the laboratory later?"

  Zhao Wen cried a face, and replied in a faltering manner, "Brother, the people in that village are really staring too closely, I didn't find a chance!"

  The man on the sofa was a little angry, and leaned back to sit back, "It's useless!" After a pause, he seemed to think of something again, and said coldly, "I see, you go down!"

  Hearing this, Zhao Wen received an amnesty, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and left in a hurry, for fear that the man on the sofa would change his mind.

  After Zhao Wen left, the man on the sofa thought for a long time, and finally said, "Chengzi, I have to trouble you with this matter!"

  As soon as the voice fell, a very capable man walked out of the shadows. Obviously, this man named Chengzi had been in the living room all the time, but he was hiding so well that Zhao Wen didn't notice it from beginning to end.

  The man on the sofa said to the person called Chengzi in front of him, "You go to the village that Zhao Wen said, don't act rashly, wait for the opportunity to bring some specimens back, let the doctor see it, we will discuss the long-term plan."

  After thinking about it for a while, he repeatedly exhorted, "Acting in secret, don't stun the snake!"

  "Yes, third brother!" The man named Chengzi nodded decisively, and went out to make arrangements.

  If Zhang Heng were here, he would definitely recognize that the man sitting on the sofa in front of him was Brother Zhao, who was the head of the group of people who were in the provincial capital before and wanted to get rid of their team.

  The members of the Gaoren team inadvertently revealed and fanned the flames of interested people, and more and more people knew about the Hope Base, a base where there is no need to worry about food and clothing.

  Coincidentally at this time, a mission was released in the mission hall of the H city base. This mission was not only well paid, but also the mission location was very close to the hope base.

  Soon, there were a lot of superpower teams in the H city base, and they went together towards the hope base. The man called Chengzi also took a few people, mixed in the crowd, and headed towards the hope base.