38

Chapter 38

  After a night of discussions, the rich and honorable uncles and pillars in the team finally stayed behind. Because they were worried that the village would suffer from the zombie wave again like last time, they had to stay in the village to look after the family members of the team.

  Zhang Heng also agreed, and explained a lot to them privately, and finally gave them a lot of crystal nuclei, and asked them not to forget to improve their abilities in the village.

  Finally decided to follow Wang Yi and his family. Those who went out together were Zhang Xing and Wang Gang from the earth system, Zhang Qiang from the plant system, monkey from the space power, and Wang Wenqing and the metal system from the water system who had just joined the team. Wang Tao, the supernatural person.

  In addition to Wang Yiyi and his family of five, a total of eleven people went out together at the end, plus Da Hei. Wang Yiyi was planning to move Da Hei into the space while everyone was not paying attention, but Zhu Zi enthusiastically offered to help take care of Da Hei early this morning. Wang Yiyi could only decline, and then Da Hei could only follow the team openly.

  Da Hei has been in Wang Yi's family for many years, and he is very human. Coupled with the fact that he has recently drunk a lot of space water, he is even smarter. Basically, every time Luo Luo gives an order, he can understand it.

  Even if Da Hei is not in the space, just follow Wang one by one and the others, he doesn't need to worry too much.

  The journey to Wangjiawan was still very smooth, even if it encountered zombies, it was a small scale, and it didn't take much effort to solve it.

  After Wangjiawan, I turned to the main road leading to the town. It was not long before Wang Yiyi and the others could drive their car.

  There is a brick and tile factory in the town, and every day there is a large card to drag bricks and sand. This is obviously the end of the world, and the truck driver has not had time to react, and he has become a zombie.

  Wang Yiyi and the others didn't want to bother to move the truck in front of them. They simply packed the car into the space, preparing to walk this section of the road on foot.

  As Wang Yiyi and the others passed by the truck, the zombie driver in the front row of the truck smelled human flesh, and was instantly excited, screaming "Hoho", causing all the zombies to hit the door of the truck desperately.

  Suddenly a zombie fell out of the front truck cab, twisted up and staggered towards Wang Yiyi and the others.

  Presumably after the end of the world, these zombies have always been in the truck, and they have not eaten people before, so they still seem very clumsy.

  Before Wang Yi released the small spiky ball, his mother smashed it with a wind blade, and a small crystal nucleus rolled out directly.

  "Mom, the technology has soared, you don't need to pay anymore!" Wang Yi looked at the clean crystal core and couldn't help but praise.

  "I have also practiced abilities recently, and I will show you a hand!" Zhang Qiang recently practiced his vine flexibility at home every day. He finally made a breakthrough, and wanted to show everyone.

  I saw a thin vine extending from Zhang Qiang's hand, and stopped in front of the crystal nucleus.

  Zhang Qiang smiled and urged his mental power again. Only a small piece of curled green leaf suddenly moved, rolling up the crystal core, and the vine also received the master's call and immediately withdrew back.

  Within a few seconds, the crystal nucleus arrived in Zhang Qiang's palm.

  "Awesome!" Wang Yiyi was too envious. Her little spike ball would only suck zombies and would not pick up crystal nuclei. He would bother her and Luo Luo every time.

  "I'm not proficient yet, I can only pick up so few!" Zhang Qiang just wanted to seduce him, but now watching Wang Yiyi sincerely praise him, he feels a little embarrassed.

  The group did not miss the zombies here either. After the monkeys collected a few carts of bricks, cement and sand, they proceeded decisively. They planned to settle down in the only supermarket in the town today.

  After passing through the truck convoy, Wang Yiyi and the others drove on again, only to arrive at the entrance of the town, this time it was completely blocked.

  In Wang Yiyi's memory, the originally spacious road is now full of cars, especially like the scene of a mass car accident.

  The more I walked into the town, the more I could feel a heat wave. The heat wave still smelled of rotten. I don't know if it was the smell of the trash can or the smell of rotten corpses.

  Wang Yiyi clutched his nose and followed Zhang Heng and the other boys who were leading them, carefully, but Wang Yiyi didn't dare to take it lightly for this densely populated town.

  The group of people was quiet, and they didn't dare to breathe, because it was so quiet that they didn't even encounter a zombie.

  Finally, I arrived at the bustling place in the town. Before the end of the world, this was the center of the town every time to go to the market.

  Because the largest supermarket in the town is also in the center of this lot, over time, it has become the most popular place for villagers and the most crowded place.

  Some of the shops on both sides of the road had their doors half open, and some of the iron gates were still tightly closed, but the glass on the facade was smashed, blood stained, and mess everywhere.

  All this is normal, but it is very abnormal without zombies...