Torn

Warning; rape.

I woke up alone, a fire spreading from the pit of my stomach. I rolled over, Jonathan no where in site. My wolfed howled in pain and need. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I called out.

Mate, mate, mate! My wolf called out.

Jonathan sprinted in, stopping before he made it to the bed. "Damn it, baby, you're in heat," he groaned, taking a deep breath before picking me up and setting me on his lap, his slightly hard member poking my ass. I whined, the burning feeling fading softly. "Baby, fuck," he growled. "I'm fighting my wolf, baby girl, you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded, kissing his neck. "Wanna mark you." I whispered. He groaned softly. He nodded, pulling my face to him and kissing me softly. I kissed him, my lips moving down to his jaw and neck. I stopped where his neck met his shoulder, licking it and nibbling on it before sinking my teeth into his neck. A loud moan escaped his lips, my tongue cleaning and healing the new mark. I smirked, looking back at him. His pupils blown wide and his cheeks lightly flushed. "I love you, baby."

"I, I love you too, princess." He mumbled, his voice deep and rough. He set his lips against mine, our tongues fighting for dominance.

"Alpha! We need you, rouges have attacked our warriors and are making their way here!" One of the members yelled out.

Jonathan stood up, turning to me and giving me a kiss. "Stay right here, I swear that if you move one inch out of this room I'll punish you severely," Jonathan growled out against my lips. I opened my mouth to debate but he stared at me, daring me to debate.

"Okay, baby. Be safe. I love you." I whispered. He smiled, saying it back before sprinting out the room.

I rolled off of the bed, sprinting to the windows and locking them then the door. I dove back into the bed, hiding myself in the comfiness of my duvet. Through the thick walls you could hear the animalistic growling and howls from the wolves outside. The metallic scent of blood was seeping through the crack of the door. I screamed loudly when I heard glass shatter. The duvet was ripped off my body and I thrashed about. I was about to attack the filthy rouge, but it's glove covered hand held silver against my neck.

A blood hurtling scream made its way past my shaking lips. "Ello, princess. You're a pretty one, aye?" He whispered, leaning down to sniff me. I spat in his face, trying to kick him. He slapped me across the face, my head jerking to the side on contact. His buddy handcuffed my legs together, the pure silver burning my precious flesh. They did the same to my arms, the first rouge murmuring profanities about me under his breath. The through me over his shoulder, climbing out the window and dropping himself, landing perfectly on his feet. I screamed, the jump causing the cuffs to rub against my skin.

The majority of my pack heard my scream. The rouge climbed on top of another werewolf, wrapping his hands tightly around my waist as we took off. Sobs erupted from my chest as I heard and saw my pack chasing after us. My mate was sprinting as fast as he could, but we had a head start. My heart ached for him, the mating process not being complete and my heat still in progress, my whole body hurt from the last of love from him. I needed him.

We soon lost my pack, but the rouges kept sprinting. We came to a secluded building, looking as if was a friendly cabin that a big family would stay in. I removed all emotions from my face as the rouge carried me, inner hatred wishing it could burst. We walked into the cabin, the inside looking rotted with silver chains connected to random objects.

"You are ours from this point on. You're a fucking filthy whore and that's the way you should be treated here, Luna." He spat out.

He unruffled me, my instincts kicking in. I turned my body at an inhuman speed, kneeing him in his disgusting crotch, then pulling his head down towards my knee once he doubled over in agony. Another rouge grabbed me by the hair, pressing a thin silver knife to my neck. "You stupid cunt." The one who I attacked spat, standing on wobbly knees. He walked towards me, punching me in my gut harshly.

My eyes began to water again, gasping for air. They walked me over to a wall, cuffing my hands to the lower part of the wall. I let myself sink down. My wolf was weak. I was weak.

Jonathan's P.O.V.

"He fucking took her and you, you tell me to fucking calm down?!" I spat out to a warrior. I grabbed him by the collar, slamming him against the wall. "She is a virgin," I growled out lowly. Everyone in the room had then became silent. I finally let the asshole go, punching a hole in the wall right beside his head. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried out.

My princess, my sweet, innocent princess. I had all my best searchers on this. Every single one, females and males. Someone has to scent her.

"Sir, we've caught a very, very light scent. We need to leave now if you want any hope on finding her," Terry quickly told me.

The warriors and I went off, following the petite woman in front of us.

Megan's P.O.V.

"Our own little virgin Mary," a new rouge said sickly. Three roughed were around him, the two familiar faces still present. The rouge in front of me abstracted his claws, ripping my clothes straight down the middle.

My eyes widened, "Please, no, I haven't done to you sick fucks!" I cried out. They ignored me, unhooking my weak, weak body. I couldn't fight. My body was thrown onto a bed like a doll, my torn clothes completely off of my body.

The rouge I had attacked climbed on top of my naked body. I tried, I tried to push him off, but my wolf had completely shut down as of right now. The rouge kissed me, my body becoming numb. "Kiss back, you whore." He spat out. I couldn't. I just sat there. He smacked me roughly, using that as a key to kiss and lick my neck. Silent tears ran down my cheeks. His filthy hands groped my chest until purple fingerprints were left. Without warning, he took what absolutely did not belong to him. It hurt, screams and pleads left my mouth, I felt like I was being ripped open. I smelt my own blood as he roughly rocked his body against mine. That's how my night went. Each had their sick way with my body and stayed to watch the others. Then they cuffed me to the post, leaving me in my naked, bloody, and bruised state. I eventually passed out