Party Time

"Megan!!!!!!! Get up!!!!!!" I heard someone trying to get me up. I opened my eyes to see Noah with begging eyes. "What the hell are you doing in here!!!!!'' I said. He slammed his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh Jonathan will kill me if he knew I awoken you!!!!" He said scared. I rolled my eyes, pushing his arm away and standing up. I grabbed his hand dragging him into the hallway. "What do you want?" I said yawning. "Should I propose to Maddie today? I know it's soon but, I really love her...'' He said running a hand through his hair.

I wish Jonathan would propose to me!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you really want to, go for it." I said yawning. He did a weird jump in the air, before hugging me and running off. I rolled my eyes laughing and got back in bed.

~~~~2 hours later~~~~

"Megan!!!!!" Maddie yelled running in there. Jonathan growled lowly, she whimpered down. I smacked Jonathan's chest and standing up. "Calm your balls Jonathan!!!" I said annoyed. Maddie half smiled "The party starts in two hours we need to get ready!!!" She said exited. "Jonathan, I'm going to get ready with M.G. for her party." I said walking over to him and pecking his lips. "Ok, love you babe!" He said as me and Maddie ran out. "Love you too!!!!!"

We ran into my old room and I sighed. "You seriously already brought all our makeup and hair supplies in here?" I said grinning. She blushed, "ya I did..." I chuckled and sat down with her. "I think I'm gonna wear my red and black dress, it won't show my baby hump as much!!!!" I said rubbing my stomach. She smiled and nodded. "I'm wearing my maroon dress with the black bow in the middle!" Maddie said happily. "Ok, let's get started!!!!!!!!!" I said as we started our hair and makeup.

~~~1 hour and 45 minutes later~~~~

Maddie had a knee length maroon dress on, with black lace in the back, and a black big bow on the front. She had her hair completely curled. Her makeup was dark on the eyelid and lighter as it got higher.

I was wearing a black dress that came all the way up to my thigh, it didn't have straps, the back is laced with red, and a tiny red bow that was right in-between my chest and stomach. My hair was straightened with small curls at the bottom, with a red bow in it. My makeup was dark, black in the eyelid and dark red as it got higher, I also had dark red lipstick on.

We looked really good. "What shoes should I wear?" Maddie asked holding up a pair of black high heels and black flats. "Flats." I said smiling. My shoes were also black flats with a silver buckle near my toes.

"You look really good Meggy!!!!!!" Maddie yelled. "No you do!!!!" I said as she blushed. "Ok so me and you sneak into the room. I'll be in the kitchen doorway and you'll be in the doorway that leads you into the living room ok?" She said. I nodded as she kept going, "you have the red microphone, and I have the black ok?" She said exited. I laughed and nodded. "Do not let your mate find you till after we sing ok?" She said happily. I nodded, rolling my eyes. "Let's go." She said linking arms with me and walking out the door.

~~~PARTY TIME~~~

I was waiting for Maddie to say she has a surprise. Right now I'm hiding behind the door frame. "Hey party people!!!" I heard Maddie scream. There was a whole bunch of shouts from the people. "Thanks for coming to my party!!! Tonight me and my friend have a surprise for you!!!!!'' She screamed. "Here we go!!!'' She shouted, signalling me to come out.

I stepped out and started. "Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom..." I started and people started cheering. "Here's the thing we started out friends. It was cool but it was all pretend... yaya since you've been gone!!!" Maddie sung perfectly. Everyone shouted. "Ya dedicated, you took the time, wasn't long till I called you mine. Yaya, since you've been gone!!!!!!" I sang happily. "An all you'd ever here me say!!!! Is how I pictured me with you!!! It's all you'd ever here me say!!!!!" Maddie sung loudly. "But since you've been gone!!!!!" We sung in harmony, her high pitch, me low. "I can't breath for the first time!!!!! I'm so moving on!!!! Yaya!!!!!" We harmonised again. "Thanks to you!!!" She said high pitched. "Thanks to you!!!" I said low pitched. "Now I get!!" She sung. "Now I get!!!!" I sung back. "I get what I want!!!!" We harmonised putting four beats on want. "Since you've been gone!!!" We harmonised. I snapped my fingers to the beat. "How can I put it, you put me on!!!!! I even fell for that stupid love song!!!!!!!! Yaya... Since you've been gone!!!!!!" I sung. "Since you've been gone!" Maddie echoed. "How come I never here you say I just wanna be with you!!!!!!! I guess you never felt that way!!!!!!!" I belched out. "But, since you've been gone!!!!!!!" We sang in harmony. "Yaya!!!!" I sang. "I can't breath for the first time!!!!! I'm so moving on yaya!!!!!!'' We harmonised. "But thanks to you!! I get what I want!!!!" We harmonised. "Yaya!!!!" I sung again. "Since you've been gone!!!,' I sung. "You had your chance you blew it!!!!" Maddie sung. "You had your chance!!!" I echoed. "Out of sight out of mind!!!" Maddie sung. "Shut your mouth I just can't take it!!!!!!!!" Maddie sang. "Again and again and again and again and again!!!!!!!!!!" We harmonised. "Since you've been gone..." Maddie sung quietly. "Since you've been gone.." I sung quietly. "Since you've been gone..." We finished with harmony. Everyone was clapping, shouting, and cheering. Me and Maddie blushed, but bowed. She linked arms with me and we ran off to find our mates. I found Jonathan and his mouth was open. I un-linked our arms and ran to him I gave him a big hug. "You did great!!!!!" He yelled. I was about to thank him when he slammed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, confused. He leaned down to my ear "I can't keep my hands off you if you're wearing that." He whispered seductivly in my ear. I shiveredl feeling my knees go weak. He chuckled cuddling me from behind. "Thank you all for coming out to my mates birthday. But I have an announcement of my own. Maddie come here please!!!!!" Noah said on the microphone. I squealed knowing what's gonna happen. Jonathan kissed my neck, making me rest into him. Maddie walked over to him confused. "Maddie Nicole Griffin," he started getting on one knee, everyone gasped, "will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a gorgeous ring. Everyone squealed as some tears fell down her cheeks. She nodded quickly and he grinned, putting the ring on her finger. He picked her up spinning her around.

The rest of the night was cake, presents, dancing, and fun. Now I was getting ready for bed. I washed of my makeup and undressed. I slid on one of Jonathan's shirts and slid in the bed. Jonathan came in after me crawling in bed. He got right behind me and rubbed my back. He started getting lower and lower, it felt good. He was right at my butt when I felt it. He lifted my underwear up making me scream. That dick gave me a wedgie. He laughed and lifted it higher. "Stop!!!!" I yelled laughing trying to move his hands. He kicked the covers off us and stared at my butt. I blushed, "nice ass babe!!!" He said laughing. I blushed really hard. "Ugh!!! You're so mean!!" I screamed. He lifted it higher and pinched my butt. I squealed, "what'd you say I didn't here you?'' Jonathan said amused. "I love you soooo much!!!!!!!!" I shouted laughing. "That's what I thought." He said letting go. "Nice thong." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes. "Fix it!!!" I said annoyed. He laughed making sure I didn't have a wedgie anymore. "You're so mean." I said, rolling my eyes. "You love me." He said kissing my cheek. "Ya... I do." I said and we went to sleep.