Goldie

I woke up with a smile on my face. I snuck out of Jonathan's hold. I grabbed some clothes and put them on. I put some eyeliner on and opened the door quietly. I headed down stairs. I walked into the living room. I was smiling at the ground when I heard, "damn girl what you smiling about?" I looked up and squealed. I ran into my sisters arms. "Goldie!!!!! What are you doing here!?!?" I screamed. "Well.... Jessica told me the news!!!" She said squealing. She hugged me tight, "d'awwwwww you aren't a virgin anymore!!!!!!!" She said pinching my cheeks. I swatted her hands away making her laugh. "So?" I said blushing deeply. "Wow!!!! I never thought I'd see the moment." She said giggling. "Well are you gonna tell me about the lucky boy?!?" She screamed pulling down with her on the couch. "Well for starters he's alpha Jonathan. He's super cute, adorable, kind, a sex god, sweet, possessive, and great in bed!" I said then realizing what I said. I blushed, covering my mouth. Goldie bursted out laughing. "I should tell him you said that." She says winking. "No!!! Please!!!?" I screamed making her laugh. "Don't worry, I will." She said satisfied. I squinted my eyes at her. ''Aww sissy you know I love you!!!" She said pinching my cheeks I swatted them away. "I really love Jonathan." I said feeling a grin seep on to my face. "I bet you do girly. But if he breaks your heart. His soul will be mine." She said smiling. "You're. A. Monster!!!!" I screamed. She smiled, "I know". I rolled my eyes. "Soooooooooo, where's your hunk a chunk?!?!?!?!" She yelled freaking out. I looked at her scared "Did you just say 'hunk a chunk'?" I asked bursting out laughing. She grinned "yes, yes indeed I did." She said smiling. "My 'hunk a chunk', is asleep, I miss him tho..." I said drifting of into a daydream. "How do you think I feel? Scooter can't come into till tomorrow!!!!" She said and you could see how sad her wolf is. I just hugged her, "at least you have me!!!! But I still can't believe I'm pregnant with triplets." I said, smiling. "You'll be a great mom!!!! You're kids will be spoiled by the best parents in the world.. besides when I get prenant." she said winking. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know..." I said smiling. She slightly pushed me, "You know you'll be a good mom."

"Yes you will be." I heard a deep, sleepy, sexy voice!!! I jumped looking back. Goldie jumped, throughing her hand to her heart. "Jesus fuck!!!! Whoever the hell you are, you scared the hell out of me!!!!!" Goldie yelled. "Don't talk to your god damn alpha like that." Jonathan said pissed. I stood up and ran to him; jumping on him. He caught me and wrapped my legs around him. I squeezed him tight. "This is Jonathan." I said looking at his bare chest. ''Damn sorry alpha, Meggy your mates intimidating!!!!!!!" Goldie said. "Um... who is she?" Jonathan asked walking to the love seat, with me still in his arms. We sat down and I said, "my sister." I said grinning. "O." He said pecking my lips. "You've met me before..." Goldie said awkwardly. ''O, damn I need to remember people."He said adjusting me in his lap. I yawned looking at Jonathan. "Where's your mate?" Jonathan asked staring into my deep blue eyes as I stared into his dark chocolate brown eyes. ''He can't make it till tomorrow.... do you guys need some privacy?'' She asked amused, breaking us out of our trance. I blushed deeply, as he chuckled. "I love you babe." I whispered. "I love you too.'' He said back. "So how long have you been here?" I asked Goldie. "Three hours." She said casually. "Why didn't you come get me?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. "Because you were sleeping and I don't know where your room is." She said making a wierd face. I laughed, "Ya." I said yawning. "You guys know its only 5:00 am right? I came here early, because I heard the news..." She said smiling.

"No wonder I'm so tired." I said causing them to laugh. "Take Megan up to bed. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when you guys get up." Goldie said smiling. Jonathan stood up and nodded a goodnight to her, "Love you sis." I said feeling my eyes roll back into my head. "Night love you too."

With that Jonathan carried me upstairs and we went to sleep.

~~~~~

Short chapter I know haha sorry!!!!!!

FAN ME <3