Maddie

I woke up and smiled, remembering Goldie was here. I carefully got out of bed and looked at Jonathan, I kissed his cheek before sneaking out the door. I ran my fingers through my hair before heading downstairs. I passed by Jessica and Kira, and waved. They wave and made faces at me, making me laugh before going to the living room. Goldie was passed out. Her mouth was slightly opened snoring. I grinned before walking to the kitchen where Jess and Kira were at. "What are you doing?" Kira asked. "Shhhhh." I said walking over to the sink. They followed confused. I grabbed a huge container that you make cool aid in. I put it under the faucet and made sure it was cold. I put it under to let it fill up. "Goldie's here." I said smirking. They smiled getting the hint. I moved the cool aid container, set it on the counter. I walked to the freezer and grabbed some ice. I dumped ten pieces in and made sure it was freezing. I smirked and picked it up. I motioned the girls to follow me, but put my finger to my mouth symboling to be quiet. We tip toed into the living room. I got a good grip on the cool aid thing and through the water on Goldie. ''HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF GOD!!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed very loudly, jumping in the air. I through the bucket at her before running like hell. "JONATHAN HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed running upstairs. Then I felt the worst pain imaginable.

I stepped on a fucking Lego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY!!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!" I screamed rubbing my foot. I screamed again in pain and Jonathan ran in shirtless. ''What the hell is going on?!?!?'' He screamed worried. I looked over with tears in my eyes to see an amused, soaking wet Goldie. "She started it!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. "Why are you in pain?!?" Jonathan asked me ignoring Goldie. I pointed to the Lego and he scrunched up his face. "Awe poor baby.'' Jonathan said seriously. He walked over to me and kissed my feet. It amiedielty felt better and I huffed. ''Stupid Legos."

We were heading back to the living room. I sat in Jonathan's lap getting comfortable. "Hey Jonathan." Goldie said smirking, confusing me. "Yes?'' Jonathan asked. "Megan said you are a sex god and you're great in bed." She said grinning ear to ear. He chucked as I dove my head into his shoulder. "I'd get in bed with her anytime." He said smirking. I blushed so bad, I swear I'm a tomato. "Argh I hate you Goldie!!!!!" I screamed, keeping my head in Jonathan's chest. She laughed and through a pillow at me. I flicked her off, just realising Jonathan was laughing at us. "So, I speak truth!!!!" I said smiling. She bursted our laughing and Jonathan actually blushed.

Jonathan blushed. "Awwwwwww. You're so cute!!!" I said kissing his lips. I pulled away to see Goldie just sitting there grinning and taking a video. "Ugh!!!!! Goldie you're so mean!!!" I said laughing. "You love me.'' She said putting the camera behind her back. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "How the hell did you get a camera?" I asked. "I hid it under the pillow." She said smugly.

We were just sitting here talking when the doorbell wrung. Everyone was confused as I got up. "I'll be right back." I said smiling. "Be careful babe." Jonathan said smiling. I walked to the door and peeped out the whole. No one was there. I opened the door to find a girl my age... not just a girl. "M-Maddie?" I said completely shocked. She gave me a big hug and cried. Her clothes were torn and she didn't smell the best. I squeezed her as she cried. "I-I thought you w-were dead!!!!" I said in tears. She sniffed before letting go. "C-can we go talk. In p-private?" She said quietly. You could see the pain in her eyes. "Ya, let me j-just tell my mate.'' She half smiled at the sound of me having a mate. I helped her limp into the living room to see a very confused Jonathan, and a surprised Goldie. "Jonathan babe. I'm gonna go upstairs I'll explain later, ok?" I asked, tears still coming out. He nodded and we went upstairs.

I helped her on the bed before sitting beside her. "M-Maddie explain please. I've missed you so much.'' I said hugging her tight. She pulled away and looked at me. ''You remember the rouge a-attack two years a-ago right?" She said looking down. I nodded begging her to go on. "Well they didn't k-kill me completely." She said grabbing my hand. I squeezed her hand. "They caught me."

FLASHBACK***** Maddie's POV

Me and Megan were on the couch watching tv when we heard an ear peiricing scream. I looked at Megan scared and she grabbed my hand and stood up. "Be calm and quiet!!!!," she whispered at me. We walked out and were amiedielty hit with the smell of blood and fear. Out pack, facing rouges. I grabbed Megan's hand scared. She pulled me behind a tree. "Change into your wolf and run fast as hell." She said taking a look at our family fighting. I changed into my wolf but didnt move, of course since Megan couldn't change I wasn't leaving her. "Please run to safety!!!!!" She yelled scared. I shook my head no and I was about to mind link her but I was tackled. I yelped and then they bit my neck. I howled ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDIE!!!!!" I heard Megan yell. Her sister ran and tossed her on her back as she ran off crying.

FLASHBACK OVER**** Megan's POV

"B-but you were dead!! I thought I'd n-never see you again!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Let m-me finish okay?" Maddie said sad. I nodded and listened.

*****FLASHBACK Maddie's POV

I woke up in a cellar completely dark. I whimpered, looking down and seeing I'm naked. "H-hello?" I said scared. ''Hello darling." I heard a sick, deadly voice. An ugly, old, and creepy guy walked out with a belt. "Wh-who are you!!!!!?????!'' I screamed scared. "Your master." He said walking over to me and hitting me hard. I screamed from the pain and cried as he laughed.

****FALSHBACK OVER Megan's POV

I started crying my eyes out. "That's how I l-lived for a year, till o-one night, that started the worst." She said not looking at me.

****FLASHBACK Maddie's POV

"Wake up fat ass!!!!!" Master yelled at me. I opened my eyes quickly and saw a bag in his hand. "I'm up sir.'' I whispered. He through the bag at me and said "put this on I'll be back in 10 minutes to finish.'' He said confusing and scaring me. I nodded as he walked out, I pulled out a slutty maids outfit and a couple tears slipped, knowing what was gonna happen. I hurried to get dressed and sat there crying.

Master walked back in and slapped me "shut the fuck up I haven't even penetrated you yet!!!!" He yelled silencing me. I nodded as he dragged me by me hair to the bed. He through me on the bed and I tried so hard not to scream. He cuffed my hands and legs to the post and grinned sickly. "Please.." I begged only to be slapped harder. He wrapped something around my head witch had a ball to go in my mouth to keep me from screaming. "Now you're going to enjoy this or, I'll mark you. Understood?" He said taking off his pants and belt. I nodded letting tears slip out. Then he began.

****FLASHBACK OVER Megan's POV

Me and Maddie were in fool out tears. "I-I'm so sorry, I l-love you so much." I said hugging her. "They through me out three d-days ago and t-this was the first house I c-came too." She said pulling away and whiping her eyes. "I'm glad you did." I said half smiling. "Megan can I ask you a serious question?" Maddie said biting her lip, "two actually!" She said. I nodded, "of course." I said whiping my eyes. "Can I um... move in here?" She asked hopefully. I smiled, "of course." I said. "What's the other one?" I said trying to go completely off subject of what she just told me. "Are you...... um pregnant?" She asked biting her lip. "Yes, with triplets." I said smiling. She smiled big, "I missed you so much!!!" She said smiling. "Maddie?" I said grinning ear to ear. "Yes?" She said. "Will you be my children's godmother?" I asked. She smiled again "yes!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Yes!!" she said pecking my cheek. "Um, may I take a shower?" She asked nervously. "Ya I'll set some clothes and set them on the bed. I'll wait here for you ok?" I asked. She nodded before standing up. She hugged me and said "I love you." I smiled "I love you to."

My best friend is back