2:1

The next week....

"But he didn't say that!!!!" I yelled to Jessica. I put my hand on my baby hump and groaned. ''Megan he did!" She yelled back tearfully. I got frustrated with her. "Your mate said he was scared he was going to be a bad father!!!!!!! Not that he DOESN'T want to be a father!!!!!!" I said running my hand through my hair. "Are you sure?" She asked. "YES I'M FREAKING SURE JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed beyond annoyed a little bit of alpha coming out of me. Jessica looked down as Cappers and Jonathan ran in. Jonathan pulled me into a big hug, calming me down. Stupid hormones.

"Baby calm down." Jonathan said picking me up bridal maid style. "Get Jessica." Jonathan said. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out as he walked upstairs. He set me on the bed with my eyes still closed. He lifted up my shirt to see my belly. I had a pretty big bump now. I knew someone else was in here because Jonathan was whispering to someone. "Megan, sweetheart. The doctor needs to check your tummy and find out the genders. Is that ok?" Jonathan asked grabbing my hand. I squeezed his hand, as her cold hands pressed down on my stomach. She started pressing everywhere on my stomach. I screamed/orgasmed from a pain in my lower stomach as she pressed down. Jonathan sweated my hand. "Hang in there." The doctor said putting some blue cream on my stomach. She rubbed it all around my stomach. Damn, it's cold. She pressed something on my stomach, causing a sharp pain. I squeezed my eyes shut as she ran it all around my stomach. She ran her cold hands over it and stopped in a certain place. She pushed down a tad bit and I squeezed Jonathan's hand. He squeezed back as she did it again in a different spot. Jonathan lowly growled at her for causing me pain. She did it one more time and I felt a couple tears roll down.

"Well we know what the genders are....." The doctor said putting her hands in her coat. "There's two boys and one girl..."