Hopefully *The end*

"Up peaz." My two year old daughter said, running into the kitchen. I picked her up, and finished making a ham biscuit.

"Babe, the kids are going to the babysitters now!!!" Jonathan yelled from the room beside us. I let Kaylee down and she ran out. I walked into the living room, kissing them on the cheek and saying goodbye.

I remember there first birthday.

The first full year I had them, in my life.

••••FLASHBACK••••

"KAYLEE, MICHAEL, CODY!!!!! CAKE TIME!!!" I yelled to them and there little friends. They walked in here, smiling widely.

Kaylee was wearing a little pink, and black dress. The boys where both wearing jeans and dress shirts.

I set them in there high chairs, as they dove in to there pieces of cake.

I don't know why I bothered with the dressy clothes. I laughed as everyone got there cake and ice cream. Jonathan put the presents on the table, winking at me in the process. I blushed looking at my happy, one year olds.

Flashback••••• over•••••

Jonathan picked me up bridal maid style, and took up stairs. Of course, I know what he wants to do.

•••••••Flashback to there wedding•••••

"Do I look good!?!?" I asked, panicking. "Babe, you look beyond gorgeous." Maddie said trying to get me to calm down.

My hair was curled, and I had a white, tight wedding dress on.

Someone knocked on the door. "Yes!?" Maddie yelled. "I need my daughter so I can walk her down, it's time!" My dad yelled. The girls eyes went wide as they ran to get in the bridal maids line. My dad saw me and smiled. "You look beautiful baby-girl." He said kissing my cheek. "Thank you, dad." I said as we linked arms and headed to the main doors.

They opened and everyone looked at us. "All rise." The preacher said, as the music started. Everyone stood up facing me. I blushed, as we walked down the isle. We reached a very handsome Jonathan, and my dad let me go. I stood in front of Jonathan as he grabbed both my hands.

"Jonathan repeat after me." The preacher said. Jonathan nodded as I zoned out.

This is the day, I become alpha female. Leader of the pack, alongside my mate Jonathan.

"Megan, repeat after me." The preacher said pulling me out of thought. "I Megan Michelle Sturgill. Solemnly swear through rich, poor, through sick and better. To always stand by Jonathan.'' He finished.

"I Megan Michelle Sturgill. Solemnly swear through rich, poor, through sick and better. To always stand by Jonathan." I said smiling, looking into Jonathan's eyes. The preacher nodded, as Jonathan put a beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger. "You may now kiss the bride!!!!" Preacher yelled. Jonathan pulled me in and kissed me passionately. I pulled away, smiling wide. We looked at everyone as the preacher finished of.

"I now pronounce you, Alpha and Alpha female Crosswhite!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said. And everyone cheered.

End of flashback••••••••

He laid me on the bed getting on top.

Every week a babysitter, from the pack, will take my babies for two days a week. Jonathan's idea.

Peyton and Kira ended up up having quadruplets. Two beautiful boys and two beautiful girls. They are one years old at the moment.

Danica Nichole Chapman- She has beautiful brown eyes, soft pale skin, blonde straight hair. Her eyes remind me so much like her mom.

Zach Collin Chapman- He looks identical to Peyton. Zach had his blue eyes that stand out, blonde flippy hair, tan skin and he's tall.

Megan Kristie Chapman- She was named after her god mother, me. She looks like her mommy. Dark long brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.

Noah Lance Chapman- Noah will defiantly be the player of all. He's got dark brown flippy hair, chocolate brown eyes, perfectly tan skin, and cute kissable lips.

And at the moment, Maddie is pregnant with twins.

I honestly think when all our pups are older, they'll be best friends.

Maybe they'll live a long happy life together.

Hopefully they find there mates and are happy.

Hopefully mine and Jonathan's kids, Kira and Peyton's kids, Jessica's and Cappers, and Maddie and Noah's kids, will NOT end up mates.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE END!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided I will make a sequel!!!!!!!!! Comment what you thought of my story. Fan maybe?