Baby 2

I woke up happy. I turned to face Jonathan and started tracing his abs. His eyes started to flutter open and he looked at me. His eyes were black. I smiled as he kissed my forehead. He took the covers off my top half and started getting on top of me. He leaned in an kissed my stomach over and over again. I giggled at him and smiled at the thought of me pregnant. He looked up at me and leaned in and kissed me; he pulled away and laid back down. "The doctor will be in here in five minutes." Jonathan said kissing my cheek. I bit my, lip but nodded. I got up and through on some booty shirts and a very, very, fitting shirt. I finished getting dressed when Jonathan growled lowly. I turned around, as he pushed me up on the wall. He slammed his lips on mine forcefully. I kissed back. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my hands and held them above my head. I honestly didn't mind. I pulled away for a breather, "babe I need to hurry up and do my make up!" I said trying to move my hands. He chuckled, pecked my lips and let me go. I headed to the bathroom, put a tad but of foundation on then some eyeliner. I walked back. in and sat on the bed with my hand on my stomach.

*Knock, knock*

Someone nocked on the door. Jonathan jogged over to it and opened it. "Hello Dr.K". He said. The doctor just nodded as she walked my way. "Hello Megan, I'm Dr.K. I will be checking your stomach and things to make sure the baby is ok and you are too." She said making sure I was ok with that. I just nodded, "ok, if you will please lay back on the bed." She said putting on some gloves. I laid back, she lifted up my shirt, up to my boobs. "You might feel a little pressure.'' The doctor said. I nodded as she started pressing on places on my stomach. "Mm the baby is about 3 days old. It should be born in 11 weeks. Within four days we'll be able to tell the gender." She said feeling my sides. Since we are wolves, our pack doctor can tell anything. I nodded, so did Jonathan. "Your baby and you are very healthy." She said smiling. I smiled and relaxed. I put my hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. The doctor shot us a friendly smile before going out.

Jonathan walked over to me and smiled. He picked me up, set me on his lap and started hugging me. "Does anyone else know about, the baby?" I asked biting my lip. "Nope Kira and them think you are pregnant but aren't sure." He said kissing my noes. I pecked his lips before setting my head on his shoulder. "If it's a girl what do you wanna name it?" I asked staring into space, "Michelle." He said looking down at me. I smirked and touched his noes on mine, "that's my middle name." I said giggling. He smiled, "I love your middle name." He said kissing my cheek. "How a 'bout Kaylee Michelle..." I looked at him reviling I didn't know his last name. "Crosswhite." He said chuckling. I grinned big. "Kaylee Michelle Crosswhite." I said smiling, he replaced it with a bigger smile. "If it's a boy. I want Allan." I said. He smirked "I want Cody." He said. "Cody Allan Crosswhite." I said smiling. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. "We need to tell them soon.'' I said and then I started kissing his neck. He lifted his head up to give me more access. I kissed all the way to his jawline and he moaned. I smirked and pulled away. "I love you soo much." He said happily. "I love you too!'' I said smiling. "When should we tell them, like before dinner, after dinner?" I said. He thought for a second. "How a 'bout in a couple minutes? 'Cause we have to go down there so you can eat." He said smiling. I grinned back and and pecked his lips. "Mmkay what we having? O!!! I'm craving potatoes!!!" I said rubbing my tummy. He chuckled and picked me up bridal maid style. He kissed my lips over and over again while we headed to the door. I dove my head onto his shirt taking in his scent, making him chuckle. "Mmmm you smell so good!" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

My hormones will be wild soon.

We reached down stairs and he carried me to the kitchen. Everyone was talking till we got in there. Jonathan sat me on the bar top, everyone was staring at me expectingly. "What?" I asked smirking. Jonathan walked to the fridge. "So, anything new you learned about?" Kira asked hinting at my stomach. "Ya, Trojan condoms don't work." I said smirking. Everyone's mouth dropped and Jonathan chuckled. The girls ran to me and squeezed me in a hug. "Dude, I'm pregnant you're squishing my baby and probably Jessica's too!!!"I said catching my breath. They pulled away laughing. Jonathan came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek. "Mm our baby." He said smiling. I giggled leaning back into him. "Well we found out, I'm having a boy." Jessica said smiling. "Aww!" I said smiling. "O ya, the doctors coming back tomorrow to check you one more time." Jonathan said kissing my template. I just nodded as he grabbed me a ham sandwich and an apple. "Thanks babe." I said kissing his lips. "You're welcome sweetheart." He said kissing my noes. I took a bite of my sandwich. Everyone else was talking with there mates. "Hey babe?" I said to Jonathan. "Yes darling?" He said looking at me. "Can you get me a water bottle?" I asked biting my lip. He nodded and went to the fridge. I took a couple bites of my sandwich and apple. Leaving me a bite or two left of my sandwich and half an apple. Jonathan walked back over to me with a water bottle in hand, "damn girl you can eat!" He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle. I took a sip and ate the rest of my sandwich. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Mm after this can we go take a long nap, till tomorrow?" I asked smiling. He chuckled "sure.'' I grabbed my bottle and lifted my arms up signalling for him to carry me. He rolled his eyes jokingly before picking me up. He hurried out the room so no one would see we were gone. He headed to our bedroom, and shut the door. He laid me on the bed and took of his shirt. I took of mine and my shorts making him growl. I smiled and laid down. He soon got in after, and kissed my cheek. "Love you." I said yawning. "Love you too." He said and I drifted off to sleep.